Nutty x Baker!Reader (old)

Nutty woke up feeling very sugary you might say, he decided to go to the candy shop and possibly stea-buy some candy.

He raced out of his home and towards the store, once he got there he gasped in shock, on the broken door frame was a sign that said that the candy store was no longer available until further notice.Nutty sighed almost cried thinking how was he ever going to get something sweet to eat, he started to walk back home slouching. When he walked down the street he smelt something delicious, "MMMMMMM, " he hummed as he raced toward the smell and stopped in front of a small tree house. He knocked on the door repeatedly and hastily, footsteps were heard as a f/c squirrel opened the door looking sad as ever.She/he was holding a plate of peanut butter brownies, Nutty's eye twitched as he quickly grabbed five and started to shoved them in his mouth, "mm mm! " he hummed laughing almost crazily as he finished all of her/his brownies.

You would think the f/c squirrel would be mad but nope, a bright smile was up on there face. "Come in! " He/she offered as Nutty happily complied.

The f/c squirrel lead Nutty to the kitchen where he gasped in shock, "wow..., " he said amazed at the pastries that were all on the table and counters.

"Help yourself, no one seems to want them, " The f/c squirrel said pulling out a jar of nuts and started to eat them slowly. Nutty dug in eating as much as his belly could hold, the f/c squirrel watched in fascination at how much the stranger could hold. "You can come back any time! Names Y/n, " The f/c squirrel said to Nutty who was now leaving the place with a full, groaning stomach.

~Time Skip~

Everyday Nutty would come to Y/n's house to eat his/her pastries, but as time went on he started to come there and eat little each time. He mainly wanted to talk to Y/n, he had learned way more about her/him, and he/she had been kind to him and didn't think that is sugar addiction was bad. Right now, Y/n and Nutty were talking in the kitchen about there favorite types of candy, at times Nutty would surprisingly make pick up lines related to candy of course and wink at Y/n. Y/n would blush a tad bit and roll his/her eyes at his silliness and try to fling cake at him to which he just caught and ate.Nutty had a candy rose in his mouth as he grabbed your hand and you both started to do the tango in a silly way. Turns out that wasn't a candy rose but a real rose as Nutty bit down on it the Thorns stabbed his mouth as he accidentally dropped Y/n who saw his mouth was bleeding. She/he quickly got up to get a med kit, once she/he got one they started to tend to his mouth cleaning it, soon she/he finished and clumsily wrapped his mouth up.

She/he then put a heart sticker on his wrapped mouth as Nutty blushed when he/she kissed it. He sighed dreamily thinking of a wonderful future.

Spoiler Alert!!!!
You and Nutty SOMEHOW have chocolate kids (don't ask) lol