Splendid x bad luck!reader

Note: you're littelry just that one person who doesnt know how to pay attention-

_________________________________________

Splendid usually didn't have to save the residents of Happy Tree Town more than at least 3 times a day,but there was this one resident who just seems to always be in some kind of trouble.A f/c dachshund they were,with lovely e/c eyes and glasses.The dog had always been the clumsy,careless type seemingly more interested in fanfiction and xreaders on there phone.

Which was EXACTLY what they was doing right now as they neared as train track.

They were so focused on a juicy scene they didn't even notice the Trains loud whistle trying to get there attention as the train raced towards them.The dachshund was by the already on the train track.

Splendid had heard the trains warning whistle as he zoomed into action.

He wasn't surprised when he saw the dachshund littelry standing on the tracks and not moving.

He faced palmed as he swooped down just in time to grab them before the train had crushed them,he flew with the dog known as Y/n.Towards a more safer place,the park seemed perfect as he landed and set them down on a park bench.Y/n smiled at him as if not knowing they were moments away from death.Splendid nodded at them as he flew away,but not even a few minutes later residents of the town seemed to scream as a meteor headed straight for...

You guessed.
The fucking same park Splendid had just set Y/n down at.

" How? " he said to himself as he raced towards the meteor and as fast as he could.

He quickly shot a beam from his eyes destroying the meteor into pieces.

Pieces big enough to crush the f/c dog below as they fell all around them,Splendid even though used to the dog getting into trouble,felt his heart leap out of his chest as he swooped the f/c dachshund out of harms way just in time as a huge piece of meteor crashed onto the bench.

" You should really pay more attention to where you are," he spoke as Y/n only nodded.

He took them towards the center of town and set them down carefully onto the pavement.

" I hope you become more aware of your surroundings,it can be pretty dangerous out here," Splendid states as Y/n finally looks up from there phone.

" Thanks!Eh...what were we talking about again? " Y/n questioned.

Splendid simply sighed shaking his head,he didn't know why he spent his time worrying over a dog that didn't even listen to him.He just felt the need to save them everytime,even if someone else was in danger this resident always was put first.Maybe it was because he pitied them for having such bad luck,or maybe it was because it kinda reminded him of himself a little.When he would screw up,he would sometimes (yup folks he said sometimes) make him feel awful letting his citizens down.It seemed they were the only one he could save,he smiled just thinking about it.

Well when you think about stuff you tend to wonder off in your mind.

So much that you don't see the f/c dog cross the street and get hit by a bus.And it's too late because the blood is splattered all over you.

" Shit."