Yandere Flippy/Fliqpy x Retired!Enemy!Soldier!Reader (old)

Side Note: You've trained countless animals in the army. You have a trained guide dog named D/n, you Also can't use your legs anymore due to Fliqpy when you were at war but you survived. Btw you are a deer(doe/female) .Also slight mention of rape, it's like only a sentence.

(Only pick I could find, this is your guard dog D/n)

Future author: I'm gonna cry if you guys continue to read this 😭

You sigh staring out your window,it had been a while since the war had ended and yet it haunted you so badly, you kept positive though. With your retired army dog D/n by your side, life was peaceful, you had moved to Happy Tree Town and made some friends which consisted of Giggles, Petunia,Cuddles, and Flakey. You were glad that the past was in the past, you sat in your wheel chair now staring at your letter Giggles gave you. She had invited you to her birthday party, you didn't want to disappoint her so you changed into a different army shirt, grabbing D/n's leash and strolled out the door.You rolled your wheel chair along as you soon saw Giggles house come into view, D/n barked happily, you were greeted at the front door by Giggles, "Oh Y/n it's you! Come in! Come in! " Giggles said gesturing you inside as she helped you through the door, D/n trotted in after. She introduced you to some of her other friends, you had lots of Punch, which was a bad idea since you had to go to the bathroom. As you excused yourself to the bathroom Giggles had opened the door for one of her other friends, you had already by then rounded the corner with your wheel chair to go to bathroom.

You were struggling as you moved the wheel chair beside the toilet, as you slid onto the toilet seat and started to use the bathroom.

You started to zone out knowing your bladder was taking its precious time.

You were so zoned out you didn't hear D/n's yelp of agony or any screams and yelps of agony for that matter, you just thought about (Insert a topic that gets you distracted or if your a weird ass like me you have your Full blown concentration on pissing and shitting). You finally finished cleaning yourself up and getting back on your wheel chair leaving the bathroom, but not before washing your hands.

You strolled back into the living room to see everyone dead, and blood everywhere. Your face almost shed a tear when you saw D/n's head chopped off, in front at the door way was a (light) green bear in the door way staring at you as if he was shocked to see you, you stare at him in horror knowing exactly who he was or at leash who his counter part was.

~Flashback~

"Ready for your orders general, " You say staring at the Buck(male deer) in front of you. " I need you and a three other Buck's to go and patrol the west border,there has been sighting of an enemy near there, " He said giving you that look that all the males here gave you. You hated it, they thought just because you were a doe(a female deer) you shouldn't fight but you did any way."Yes sir! " You say putting on a helmet that blocked your face and dismissing the look as you walked out of base with three bucks who had guns armed and loaded. You rolled your eyes, you only had a knife and that's all you needed, you had finally made it to the west border. You didn't see any enemies in sight, aparentally one if your comrades thought it was funny to shoot a squirrel that had stopped in the tree to stare at them, he missed thankfully but they were all unaware that his actions caused a trigger.

You and two other deer turned around to see the third being strangled to death, your comrades being the idiots they were shot him dead as the enemy with (light) green fur lunched forward as your men were trying to refill and stabbed him in the head as he took his gun and shot the last buck. You growl as he turned towards you.

You gave a battle cry as you and him attacked each other, throwing punches and kicks.

Fliqpy noticed how you managed to keep up with his attacks, he seemed...fascinated.

He saw that for a brief second you were distracted as he took the opportunity to punch you square in the face sending you flying back as you handed on your stomach. Before you could get up he had placed his foot on your back laughing, "Huh? " he said taking in your feminine features, you helmet had fallen off. He seemed aww struck staring at your feminine structure trapped under his force, he had developed this new feeling(Fliqpy that is) , he didn't want you dead he wanted to keep you to himself. He knew that if he let you go you would run or kill him based on how you fought,he simply smiled as he leaned by your ear and said, " Sorry sweetheart, " Before pushing his foot down hard on your lower part of your back breaking any connection with your legs, in other words Paraplegia(affects both legs and sometimes parts of the trunk).You scream in panic and agony, the pain was unbearable, it felt like a million knives were sliced into your back. He was love struck, he loved listening to your pain that he had brought upon you. He was about to pick you up when all of the sudden he was shot in the arm, more of your comrads came, you sighed in relief but Fliqpy growled angrily knowing he had to retreat, if he didn't there was a chance he would be killed and he'd never see you again. He vowed to see you again and make you his someday.

~End of Flashback~

Flippy twitched seeing you there, he couldn't believe you were right in front of him, well at least a few feet apart. He could feel Fliqpy taking over as he went from normal to crazed fast.

"Long time no see sweetheart, " Fliqpy grinned stepping forward, you were terrified, one because you couldn't fight like you used to and two you were paralyzed from your legs. Fliqpy was right in front of you, he grabbed with your arms and yanked you out of the wheel chair, you screamed trying to fight him.You didn't know that you were only fueling his desire for you to be his, "Put me down! " You yell which only cause him to chuckle as he let out a simple no, he had taken you out of Giggles house and to his place without another word.

~ Time Skip~

You were in your bedroom, more like Prison, holding your two twin children, they were male and female. Both looked like Fliqpy/Flippy but one had small antler stubs and both had a patch of f/c fur on there muzzles.

You sigh showing no hate toward them, it wasn't there fault when Fliqpy impregnated you(don't ask how) .

You sigh smiling at your children that you adored so much, they giggled happily grabbing your hands. You didn't know Flippy(right now) was watching you, his eyes filled with sadness that his counterpart had done this and he had no control over it. He just shook his head thinking positively.....

At least he could see your beautiful face every day...

At least you would be by his side....

At least you would be his.....

Forever.