(Smut)Flippy/Fliqpy x male!reader

Sidenote: we're back at it again folks,the moment most of you horny bastards have been waiting for!
Just know blood will be involved.And biting....
my stuff is terrible so bear with me.
That's was funny right 😃🔪

____________________________________________

Alternate Ending with Flippy/Fliqpy for *drumroll* Tiger General x reader x Flippy/Fliqpy

Previously...

You lunged at him as stank you teeth into his chest,trying to rip his heart out as you claws tried to gouge him eyes out but instead scratched his cheek.

Fliqpy was shocked,there was no way in hell this female lion was beating his ass when the rest of the lions couldn't even lay a mark.

He ripped your fangs away from his chest as held it in pain seeing the lion almost tore a straight whole to his heart.He watched as the lion fell back wards onto the pile of bodies,Fliqpy saw him start to get up and took the opportunity get the lion in a head lock.

Present....

" Well aren't you a clever.....boy," he says finally noticing the masculine features on the lion soldier." It doesn't matter,you'll be just fine," he says almost in a lustful way,this confused you greatly and at the same time it scared you.He started to grind on you hard,you could practically feel his erect pushing against you,you almost let out a sudden moan but caught yourself.Of all places,on top of bodies littered in the halls,and you practically fighting for your life,why was he doing this?

You had to admit you've seen this bear a couple of times before.

He wasn't as vicious.

You could feel your legs slightly shake at the pressure,what was wrong with you.You were a few seconds ago about to maul this bear to death,and yet here he is with a almost big hole in his chest trying to fuck you.

And yet....

Why were you letting him?
What was stopping you from taking advantage of his sexual desires and exiting this place.

You felt weak...

" Ah! " You shout in pain when the bear decides to bring you out of lala land by sinking his fangs deep into your collar bone.He easily backed you up into a wall seeing through your vulnerability.

" Get the fuck off me you sick bastard! " You say in anger,you would be lying if you weren't about to die of fear and you were absolutely enraged at yourself for feeling the wrong emotions at the wrong time.You haven't known this bear for long and yet you could feel your body and mind just allowing him to do what he fucking wanted.

' Ain't no way in hell I'm a bottom,' was the first thing that seemed to pop into your mind as you started to push into back with all the strength you had.

Only to receive knife to the hand,pinning your arm in place.

Blood streamed down the knife as you held in a scream with all your might,the fucked up part was that he was enjoying this.

" I love it when your in pain," He purrs as you held you pinned arm the best you could.

He forced you into a rough kiss seemingly starting to get more turned on the more defiant you were.

The next minute you knew he was already a lining himself,letting his erect cock a line at your entrance.Again you were scared shitless as he shoved in,the pain was fucking intense and you couldn't help but scream." Ssshhh sweetheart you'll enjoy it once we get started," he whispered in your ear.He showed no patience and admediatly started hammering into you as if you were a sex doll,you'd be lying if you said it didn't feel good as fuck.You parents always knew you were gay,even your brother,but there all dead now.

" Y-you son of a bitch!When I break out of this you're going to regret everythin-A-ah- "

Shit.

You don fucked up and let a moan slip,and he heard it to as his cocky grin got wider.

" I beg to different little soldier," he say as he starts to leave rather harsh bruises on your sides.

" I want to hear your voice,I want you to remind be that your nothing but my little sex pawn," he states as you stabs another knife into your other hand completely placing you on the wall.He knew you could easily suck up the pain.If only you knew that the more defiant you got the more riled up he was.

His rapid motions inside of you made you feel more and more tired.The amount of blood you were loosing was making you tired.

Suddenly this crazed bear ran his slimy ass tongue across your face,licking the blood splattered on your muzzle.

' You're nasty as fuck! ' is what you wanted to shout but you just didn't have the energy to fight back,and he surprisingly didn't seem to be slowing down despite the almost huge gap in his chest.You felt your inside grow tight as they clenched around his dick,

He seemed to sense your urge to release.

" If you cum,I'll cut off your dick and you'll truly be a women," he threatened.

" Na~D-dont you fucking dare! " You shout trying your best not to get your self pride erased from existence.

" Your such a good boy toy~ " He spoke lustful before releasing a load,you almost slipped up when he raked his claws on your side sending shiver down your spine.It seems as though he was mearily waiting being a huge literal dick because it was waiting for you to slip up.

He pulled out before casually using bloody clothing to clean himself up and mask the stench of sex.

All while eyeing you,you felt like you were going to burst.

This mother fucker was taking his time walking backwards and staring at you intensivly before leaving with a word.Once he was gone you relieved yourself,you litterly felt your legs go numb.

" That....was all that fucker did? "

Your head snapped towards two individuals staring at you.
They weren't lions but comrades or allies you might say.

" You two were staring...the whole time and didn't help me?!? "

" I-Its not my fault,Jerry said it was none of our business,yet insisted we watch! " Richard said looking nervous.

" .....," You were fully of rage at words Jerry said.

" No regrets either,had a good time myself "