Flippy/Fliqpy x big!Bad!Wolf reader Part 1

Note: you're a female and the big bad wolf attacking others who wear red

____________________________________________

It was a tale as old as time,Little Red Riding Hood.

A story told by families to there children who would go on to pass it to there children int the future.Similar stories such as 'The Boy who cried Wolf' and 'Three Little Pigs' were also spread into young kids minds creating a whole stereotypical things on wolves.So much that many just go with it,they hunted,hung and executed any citizen that was a wolves,all because of stories and fears placed into children in order for them to behave.

But what if I told you those weren't stories?

What if I told you that all of these stories started because of one family?
The L/ns.
No one knows why but the family has a unusual habit of passing down Chromophibia,a fear (or aversion) of colors.What confused scientists is how it's passed down and why do all of them have a response to only one color.

For (Grandma name) L/n it was yellow.
  -Resulted in her always trying to 'destroy
the sun' crazy she was.Couldn't stand
  lemonade,lemons,bananas,she died a
  while ago from execution.

For (Father name) L/n it was green.
   -This was later down the line,the scientists don't know why he obtained it....could it possibly be transferred?The poor fellow had to practically be blind when going outside,once caused a forest fire....to bad he parished with it

For (Mom name) L/n it was purple.
   -Now the mother moved away from her old town in fear of her child and herself being hunted.The mother didn't have to worry about much of herself,more of her daughter.

Y/n L/n.

At age 3(going by human yrs animals yrs is complicated af)she committed murder on a child in her old village,who had cut there knee.Wolves were known to learn faster than most children of different species,her second kill was on a new kid who had moved in.Y/n was 5 at the time,the poor kid was a red horse,he was found mauled near the woods.

It was like a trigger for the family,no one knows where they went now,or if there alive.

May the Idol show pity towards the town who has this....creature.

(PS.You and your mom can't be red)

" Mum?Are you alright? " The f/c wolf questioned as she opened the room door to see her mom I'll in bed.The older wolf cough as she smiled at her daughter," yes sweet heart I'm fine," The mom lied coughing hard.The f/c wolf looked extra worried as she looked down at the purple medicine in the spoon,she had sheilded it from her mother's view.

" Here,take your medicine," Y/n said walking towards her and carefully placing it in her mother's mouth without her seeing the color.

" Thank you,now please let me rest," The mother stated as Y/n nodded leaving.

She decided to go out and buy some groceries,the town they lived in seemed to be isolated which was a good thing too.They didn't know much about the rumors or stories,Y/n sighed as she grabbed her bag and left to the store.As she walked down the street she saw various citizens from a yellow bunny to a handless beaver doing there daily routines.

She smiled weakly walking into the shop,she tried her best to sheild her eyes from the red candy bars and bags.

" E-excuse me? " Y/n said tapping a purple beaver's shoulder," huh? " He questions confused as to why she was blocking her eyes," would you mind finding the tomatoes and ketchup for me please?I can't see them," she says as the beaver shrugs and guides her.

" Here they are!Are you ok? " The beaver known as Toothy questions.

" I- "

Before she could finish babbling and giggling could be heard as a baby cub bumped into her feet with much force causing her to fall as the cub zoomed pass her in a hurry.A father chasing right behind passing her.

" How rude! " A bystander said.

Y/n opened her eyes and froze,the whole isle was red.

A porcupine in the isle was red.

Everything was red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

_______

To be continued.....