Cro-Marmot x reader

Note: I wrote this on another account,I'm deleting those oneshots and posting it here! You are a savor tooth tiger

__________________________________________

You were a f/c sabor tooth tiger,you didn't really have much to go off of seeing as you lived alone in your cave.You weren't one for courtship or having a mate,instead you strived with a spear and fire by your side.Right now was hunting time,you sigh standing up on your two feet and walking out of the cave.
You didn't know what you were going to hunt but what you did know was that whatever catches your eye first is lunch.
The search for finding food was tricky,there was no indication of food anywhere.Your tracking skills had failed you for now,you could tell by the old foot prints of other beasts that they were running from something.And that's when you caught a whiff of a unfamiliar sent.It made your nose scrunch in agitation.There was obviously another cave creature around and was hunting your food.You really didn't feel like fighting for your home,the last battle chipped one of your long teeth.

You grumble holding your spear up at the trees above,your eyes narrow but you still moved on.

There was an open plain ahead with some triceratops grazing,they would be easy to take down since there brain are the size of berries.You narrow your eyes targeting a lone triceratops',you knew exactly how to separate them,you rattled the trees to the entrance of the jungle and screamed at the top of your lungs.It cause the triceratops to flee thinking it was a t-rex ,you smirk rushing into the field and chasing your target.

You were about to pierce your spear into its skull when suddenly a lime colored marmot struck the triceratops clean to the floor.Blood splattered the grass and even your face as you stopped and stared.He didn't seem to notice you yet despite the noise you were making earlier.

You growl agitated as you turn to leave,there was no way you're fighting.Cave creatures can be very greedy when it comes to food,even if they won't eat it all.

You suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder,turning to see the marmot hand you the triceratops's liver.

You looked skeptical taking it.

You were ready to leave when he also offered you its heart.

Oh no.
Not the courting.

You simply walked away with a neutral look on your face.You wouldn't see him again anytime soon,hopefully.

You had settled at home with the liver in your hand when you suddenly heard movement outside your home.You groan agitated just wanting to eat and go to sleep.You walked to the entrance alert,there was no body there until you turned around and saw the same marmot from before holding some poisonous yet beautiful flowers.You stared at him with eye brows furrowed though you couldn't keep them that way.Those were your favorite.

Though he did follow you home,he seemed pretty dedicated to trying to court.

Suddenly he pulled out the heart from before.

This was becoming more difficult,he was alright for his looks and he seemed to know what you like.Maybe opening up to having a mate didn't seem too bad.

He can stay around for now.

Let's see what he's got.