Sneaky, Kaboom n' Flippy x TigerSoldiers!Little Sister (old)

Note: Take place in 'The W.A.R' but Sneaky and Kaboom survive

You were currently messing with a leaf that had fallen from the tree, your brother B/n, was with your dad or The General as he would prefer plotting to get rid of the enemy base. You had no taste for violence, in fact you hated when two sides cought for selfish reasons, but you still loved your family. You were surprisingly young and knew a lot about the cruel world, you were just a kid, you father wanted you and your brother at his side when he beat the enemies. B/n was way older so he had a soldier uniform on and everything, he even got a gun.Your dad wouldn't let you hold one until he thought you were ready but he taught you how to use them. As a matter of fact, you had a small pistol in your big pocket so he couldn't tell you stole it. You never talked about your mother, because she was dead.

Right now, you were currently walking off dispite your brother and Father's warning. You just couldn't help your self, you were a kid after all.

You saw some lovley flowers and started to pick some for your brother and Dad,suddenly you heard an explosion.

You raced back in fear, you quickly recoiled and hid in a bush, the opening was small but you squeezed through and watched as three unrecognizable animals started fighting off the Tiger soldiers, you were so scared.You pushed as far back in the bush as possible which was very little as you stared at the opening of the bush in fear. Suddenly, a tiger's body landed near it, it was B/n, he looked pale and wasn't breathing. What was worse was his blood was splattered on you a bit as tears formed in your eyes.

After a while of hearing the endless fight between your father and the enemies, it stopped

After a while of hearing the endless fight between your father and the enemies, it stopped. You peeked out of the bush and saw your father's dismantled body on the floor and B/n's brutally sliced in half body on the ground.

"Dad! B-b/n! " You cried racing over to B/n's upper half corpse and hugging it, crying your heart out, your father's head was dismantled from its body. Your grabbed it and placed by B/n's body as you cried in your arms, not baring the thought of being alone out here. You didn't see the eyes observing you, nor the foot steps that walked up behind you as you slowly stood up.

You felt cool as three shadows loomed over you, you quickly turned around, and staggered back as the murders who killed your brother and father stood before you. They all seemed to have a look of guilt on there faces, the bear stepped forward. "S-stay back! I-I'll shoot y-you! " You threatened as you pulled out your small pistol and cocked it back, the bear stepped forward again, you pulled the trigger but there was no bullet, you silently curses recalling your brother taking the bullets. You growl throwing it at them and making a dash away, though your small legs didn't take you far as you were suddenly hoisted over the green bear's shoulder. You thrasted around and hit his shoulder, it did little affect to him, "Flippy what are you doing, " the weird chameleon asked, "I'm keeping her, " he said simply as you made a face of rage and growled again viciously hitting him, you tried biting his head but due to your still growling stubbed baby teeth, you only got a small wince. You, after about 3 hours of struggling, gave up and just let yourself be a rag doll, the mouse behind you with lots of equipment held a flower, one that you were picking for your family, toward you. You took it, he seemed to smile but that smile faded as soon as you ate it and glared.

He sweat dropped, you all soon came to an open field, you heard a helicopter, you we're not pleased when they strapped you in the seat, securely.

You were in fact giving them all a death stare, your eyes shift toward the island, knowing your father and brother were history. Tears were in your eyes, the bear known as Flippy sat down next to you for comfort, to his surprise you didn't growl or bite. You just closed your eyes and sighed softly, you looked back at the island until it was out of view and you were also......

Ending Cut scene.....

A crow landed on B/n's head and pecked it,it seemed to find his head not as a meal but as something odd.

Suddenly, B/n growled as he opened his stabbed eye and glared, he dragged his body toward the flowers on the floor and sniffed them. He smelt his sister, the flowery sent, and..... THEM. He clenched his fist in anger breaking the flowers, he will get you back.

And have his

revenge.....

-----------------------

Sorry if it doesn't match what you wanted
RaquelGuerreroGimene