Splendont x Gardener!reader

Note: You're a cute badger because yes

_________________________________________

Splendid wondered why his brother has been acting so strange lately.

One minute he was destroying the town and practically annoying him to death with so much work,the next he was....buying seeds from a vegetable stand?Buying flowers from Petunia?

If Splendid knew one thing it was that Splendont hated flowers.

What made him so perked up all of the sudden.Splendid just had to find out.

So he followed him,all the way to a secluded cottage,he landed silently behind some trees and peeked around the corner to see Splendont had landed at the door step.He began to knock before waiting for a reply," coming! " a muffled voice said as crashing could be heard making Splendont wince at the amount of noise the person on the other side of the door was making.

" I believe the door is unlocked," the voice spoke again as Splendont seemed eager to open it.

-Spendont's POV-

" Are you alright Y/n?You didn't have to get up,you could of just told me it was unlocked," I said worried for the badger in front of me on the floor.

I quickly helped her up as she scoffed," you treat me as if I'm blind," Y/n chuckled.

" That's because you are,now let's go out to the garden so I can help you plant some flowers.I also brought vegetable seeds so we can move over to farming as well,how does that sound? " I questioned as Y/n's face perked up." Oh yes!We can start that now!Come along D/n!D/n? " Y/n questioned before huffing a little madly." That dog is so lazy and hardly listens!D/n! " Y/n continued to call as I sighed upon seeing a fluffy brown and white cat casually walk pass Y/n's leg and outside.

" There they are! " Y/n says satisfied.

" You do realize D/n is a cat right? " I asked as Y/n only gave a defiant look.

" Nonsense!I bought a dog from Lifty and shifty," Y/n exclaimed as I rolled my eyes knowing the two crooks had fooled the blind badger.

" Enough chit chat!Let's go outside! " Y/n said before hitting her face into the wall accidentally.

" When did that get there? "
" It's always been there..."

-Regular Pov-

Splendont and Y/n walked outside toward there Garden they had fenced.Splendid was shocked to see Splendont quickly rush to open the gate before Y/n could trip or knock into it.Splendid was actually shocked to see that his brother still had a bit of good in him,after past events Splendont just gave up on being a hero and took himself upon being a villian.It made tension between the brothers rather rotten and he always seemed to find a way to tick Splendid off,but now?He started to lesson his attacks and raids on banks and has even been seen being kind to some of the residents.

Splendid smiled as he watched his brother and Y/n start to plant flower seeds and then moved on to the vegetables.

" You know,it would hurt to give Splendid another chance," Y/n said drawing Splendid's attention to them more.

" How could I?And why should I?He doesn't care,I'm just competition in his eyes," Splendont said as Y/n felt around for Splendont's hand before grasping it.

" It's too late for me,I've lost my sibling to a disease.You still have a chance,while he's alive," Y/n said as Splendont looked like he was thinking." Plus I've heard about your heroic acts in the past,I was probably the only one who even bothered to try and ask around about you,I think you'd be great as a hero again,and if you don't want to be a hero in there eyes.You can be a hero in mine," Y/n finished as she reached to hug Splendont.

" All right,I'll give it a try again," Splendont states.

Splendid felt himself touched as he sniffled a bit.

Apparently he forgot him and his brother had super hearing because Splendont's head snapped his way.

" Of fuck! " Splendont said zooming away.

" I'm going to kill him," Splendont said as Y/n chuckled.

" Do it later,now help me plant these first!"

" What happened to the do it while he's still alive speech? "

" He'll be alive as you kill him "