Flippy/Fliqpy x Big!Bad!Wolf reader Part 2

Note: I am sad to say that in the previous chapter I had to stab some people 😔

_________________________________________

Y/n felt her whole world change as she started to foam at the mouth.Toothy backed away thinking she had rabies or something,but it was more of a natural angry reaction.

She felt her bones crack as her body seemed to morph in a sense,she felt more skinnier as her pupils move rapid uncontrollably.

Everyone around stares in horror as they watched her change.

The f/c wolf stumbled before turning to the crowd.She didn't seem interested in them as her head snapped back to the red porcupine down the obviously red isle.The wolf let out in inhumane screech as it rushed into the isle straight toward the porcupine who tried her best to run away but in mear seconds the wolf had encased the porcupine's arm in her mouth as she mercilessly swung the porcupine.Bashing them repeatedly onto the solid floor,each bash creating more and more blood splatters as some of it splashed onto the other shoppers.

Every one started to scream and run which was a big mistake.

Y/n snapped her head to them before crawling/running on all fours toward various critters trying to run away giving them the same fate as Flaky.

The flying blood and organs seemed to draw the attention of a certain bear.

He had hoped his day would go normal and nothing would happen,he was extremely upset to know that wouldn't happen since he could already feel the evil presence that was shut away starting to make its way to the surface.His eye twitched as he tried to hold him back,but the more he held it in the more organs and blood seemed to fly as him.A whole ass shelf seemed to be flung at him as he closed his eyes.Fliqpy was in control as he dodged the shelf jumping in top of it as it slid on the floor.He looks around to see who his opponent was and stopped dead in his tracks.

Y/n bashed her way out of a damaged isle that blocked her way before making direct eye contact with Fliqpy.

Fliqpy's heart pounded as he felt butterflies in his stomach.

What was this horribly disgusting yet alluring feeling?Why does he feel this way?Why has he not seen Y/n covered in red before?
She was a monster.
A....monster....
A attractive killing machine.
Fliqpy found himself falling for the wolf.
They were so....

Beautiful.

Well he didn't have time to admire the beauty,because the next minute Y/n was charging at the blood ridden soldier.Y/n opened her mouth and was about to clamp on jaws on Fliqpy's head,but he quickly used his hands to hold her mouth open,preventing her from clamping down on him.

Fliqpy didn't wince as her sharp teeth broke threw to the other side of his hands.

The pain felt nice af.
It made him love Y/n even more.

" Aren't you a lovely beast," Fliqpy says as Y/n continued to try and close her mouth.

" Chromophobia is it?I can tell," Fliqpy teased pissing Y/n off more as they tried to back him into a wall,but Fliqpy seemed to know exactly what she was doing as he snatched his hands out of her teeth and tripped her.He quickly got her into a headlock as the savage wolf continued to try and break free to maul him.

" It's a shame,and here I though someone would to tame you.Guess I'll have to do it my self,but not right now," Fliqpy paused slowly turning Y/n's neck.

" He's gaining control,I wouldn't want us to die before I take you," He says snapping Y/n's neck in an instant.

" Pity I had to do that,no matter.Once you come back,I'll come for you,and we can begin the process," Fliqpy says dropping your head carelessly as he left the store.There weren't any survivors left for him to kill,you had done that already.

And once you came back due to the curse of the idol.

He would tame you.

From wild wolf to obedient dog.

You'll be his pet,and he'll be your master.