Lammy x reader x Flaky x Giggles

Note: What are you talking about there was nothing here??

_________________________________________

Ever since Petunia went missing everyone has been feeling a bit down,even though most of the residents of Happy Tree Town rarely interacted with her,they still felt the town was missing something.They thought they could see Petunia in her twin sister Y/n,but Y/n was messy and was the opposite of Petunia.None the less they still were happy to at least see some light of Petunia in her even if it was in the most strangest and disturbing ways.

" I'm so glad you're coming with us on this picnic today Y/n," Giggles said as Y/n smiled at her.

" I'm glad to be here aswell,it's nice to be in a beautiful park," Y/n replied.

Giggles smiled as she saw Flaky and Lammy setting up the blanket,they had spotted the two approaching as they waved them over." Come on,I have so much to tell you guys! " Lammy says as she sat down.Giggles,Y/n and Flaky joined her as the girls started to talk about many things such as the boys of the town,the lack of girls,and most importantly....

" Petunia hasn't been with us in so long I feel myself slowly finding things more filthy," Giggles laughed.

" Maybe that's a good thing," Flaky spoke up was the four laughed.

Y/n seemed to stop much quicker though as she looked nervous.

" Why don't we start eating those famous sandwiches you made Giggles? " Y/n questioned as Giggles payed no attention to the skunk that was clearly nervous on the topic of Petunia.

" ok!While we eat we can discuss what to do on girls night which is tomorrow," Giggles says as she passes out sandwiches.

The girls nod as they begin to eat.
Flaky accidentally dropped a few crumbs on the floor as everyone laughed kind of sadly upon seeing the crumbs just lay there on the ground.Waiting for someone or something pick it up.

" Ya know if Petunia was here she would of instantly had a portable vacuum on sight," Giggles said as everyone gave small voices of agreement.

" Can one of you get it up? " Y/n questioned making everyone confused.

" Well sure but I'm surprised it's bothering yo-"

" You know what I'll get it up heheh," Y/n says pulling out a portable vacuum and instantly getting rid of it.

Everyone seemed to feel weird about how Y/n was acting.

" Are you ok? " Flaky questioned.

" I-I'm fine,I'll...be right back," Y/n said getting up and walking off.

" Should we go check on her? " Lammy questioned as Giggles nodded." Ya,there might be something wrong," Flaky says as the three get up and follow Y/n.They seemed to pause as they heard a familiar voice," Petunia? " Giggles whispered as they hid behind a tree and peeked only to see Y/n.This seemed to confuse the three until they saw Y/n grabbing her head as she spoke,

" Youre being no fair Petunia!I want to see the world my way,not through your eyes!It's not fair!It's not fair they only ever talk about you,but when I go 'missing' they shrug it off! " Y/n's says.This seems to unnerve the girls,but what was unsettling was Petunia's voice being heard again...but out of Y/n's mouth.

" I know!I know you do!I want you to but it's difficult seeing things how you want to see it! " Petunia says.

" How do you think I feel?Just because you're older than me doesn't mean you get to have everything! " Y/n's voice said angrily.

" I never said that!You're always making things up! " Petunia seemed to say back.Y/n grabbed her head as she staggered back,Giggles,Flaky and Lammy exchanged looks.Did Petunia have a personality disorder?Or was it more complicated than that?

Flaky in fear of the thought stepped back accidentally stepping on a stick.

The noise was loud enough for Y/n and apparently Petunia to hear as there neck snapped towards them unnaturally.

They wondered why didn't it break.

" Y/n I can hear your thoughts!Don't do this! " Petunia seemed to shout from Y/n's mouth.

" No," Y/n's voice said as she pulled an axe from,what do ya know,a chopped down tree.

" I'm done living in your world,In my world I don't want to see everything clean and pretty," Y/n started as she walked closer to the three girls who started to run.

" I want to see it tainted and red "