Pop x male!reader

Note:  HAHAHAHHAAH.....🍵😶🔪 TELL ME ANOTHER JOKE MORTALS

____________________________________________

" Everyone is going to be jealous! "
" You look so great Y/n! "
" Y-ya super! "
" You looks so perfect in it "

" Thanks girls!Now come on ladies time to show the world our natural born beauty! " Y/n said as he opened Giggles front door and the ladies followed him giggling at his appearance and how confident he was.

The f/c bear casually strutted through town as everyone stared.

Some laughed.
Some cheered.
Some rolled there eyes.

You could care less,because they were just jealous of how you let yourself become the true you.

" Let's head to the bar down the street! "

" We have a bar? "

" Of course we do!Y/n opened it up last week "

" I-I don't drink-"

" Lighten up Flaky,live a little "

" No time for bickering ladies!We need to look beautiful and positive," Y/n said as he walked inside the bar.A few residents were inside already enjoying themselves with a drink.

They eyed Y/n confused.
One nearly spit out there drink.

" Y/n!?Why are you in a dress and a wig? " Pop questioned as Y/n sat beside him.

" The girls told me they had an extra dress so spare and of course I had to try it out! " Y/n explained as he leaned closer to Pop who took a sip of some water.

" Does Poppy likey~ "

Pop instantly spit out his water since he nearly choked as his face went red,Y/n rather aggressively batted his eyes at him before laughing up a storm." Relax,so....how is cub?Where is the little baby," Y/n questioned as Pop cleaned the spilled water before speaking." Oh I had Handy watch him for a bit,just so I could take some time to myself," Pop stated as Y/n listened.

" Ah,I see," Y/n replied as he ordered a vodka from the bar tender Lumpy.

" Thanks," Y/n said as he took the drink and chugged it until it was gone," ah that hit the spot," Y/n commented as he ordered another.

This continued for about at least 30 minutes,and you'd be surprised how many Y/n took.

" You might want to slow down? " Pop suggested a little worried.

Y/n started to hiccup as he let out a weird giggle," I don't think....I will," Y/n slurred but despite what they said they got out of there seat and started walking drunk towards the door.Pop looked around for the girls,but they seemed to be busy doing there own thing.He quickly grabbed his keys to his car as he hold Y/n before putting him in the back seat of his car,getting into the driver seat and started to drive him home.Y/n was singing nonsense as he did rather absurd poses,Pop tried to focus as he finally had made it to Y/n's place as he pulled up to the house.Pop sighed in relief as he got out of the car,shutting his door and walking to the back seats.He opened the car door and reached in to get Y/n but he felt the arms wrap around him and pull him in.

" My,my my how handsome you're looking tonight~ " (pls ✋😭)

Pop sighed trying to hide the blush on his face," come on Y/n we've got to get you inside,where are your house keys? " Pop questioned.

" In my pants~ " Y/n replied seductively.

" Y/n you're drunk," Pop said trying to get up but the f/c bear seemed to hold him down.

" You know you want to,I can feel the shivers down you're spin," Y/n said placing his hand in Pop's face." No,you're drunk and seeing things,now come on," Pop said but Y/n still held that defiant gaze.

" That's the thing Pops..."

Pop looked confused before realizing the situation and for some reason started to get aroused.

" I'm not drunk."