Lumpy x Donkey!Date! Reader (old)

Everyone thought it was high time they got Lumpy someone to distract him from causing chaos and untimely deaths. They thought he needed someone that can control him and keep his mind set on one thing. They figured if he had a date or someone to love him, he would consider his actions more often instead of just going for it. But who?
NO one was interested, not even the donkey that lived a few blocks away. Lumpy seemed head over heels for them but the donkey didn't even give them a sudden glance. Everyone's hopes and dreams were crushed, out of all the residence, Y/n was the most stubborn and rude one of them all, heck, it came to a point where they thought you hated the word love.

They decided to send you two on a blind date with each other, not the best idea but they hoped it would at least make Y/n interested.

Y/n was currently waiting for her blind date to show up, when Lumpy arrived and sat down with her, she raised a browl, everyone else intensively watched as the two started to talk. At first everyone was cheering, until Y/n scoffed and looked away from Lumpy.

Giggles quickly played waitress as she took both there orders and tried to lighten there mood by putting a vase of flowers between them. Y/n seemed interested in the flowers more than she was interested in Lumpy, she pulled the flowers out of the vase and ate them much to everyone's dismay. Lumpy tried to have a conversation with her, only for Y/n to make a sarcastic remark, everyone realized there lived were litterly in jeopardy.

They turned away just to discuss there plan, when they turned back they saw Y/n batting her eyes at Lumpy giggling, they all turned behind the wall and cheered, when they turned back Y/n and Lumpy were right in front of them.

Everyone was shook.

"Told you, " Y/n said with a glare on her face, Lumpy just laughed nervously.

"How are you guys going to set me on a blind date with my husband? " Y/n asked as everyone's mouths dropped.

"Y-your HUSBAND!? " Handy yelled.

"Um duh, get with the picture, " Y/n said raising a browl at them for not even knowing they were a thing. "But how!? When!? Why do you two never talk to each other!? " Petunia questioned as Y/n Rolled her eyes at there obliviousness.

" Cause SOMEBODY forgot our AN.I.VERS.OR.Y! " Y/n said huffing as she turned away from Lumpy.

Everyone glared at Lumpy who nervously laughed, everyone started chasing him with pitch forks and fire as Y/n watched rolling her eyes and eating the flowers that were left on a counter.

"Stupids. "