Captain!Russell x Short!Rouge Pirate!Reader part 1 (old)

Note: You belongs to a group of Rouge pirates called 'The Parana Sails'...... Shut the fuck upp I now howe too spel

You were very angry because your Captain told you to clean the deck all because you may or may not have argued with him about stupid stuff.

Your Captain watched you with no emotion as you finally finished the deck, it was spotless and he liked it that way, the truth was you were the only one who could clean good so that's why he wanted you to do it.You took your break and started to fall asleep when your Captain suddenly yelled, " Pirate ship ahead! Be prepared to attack! "

You quickly grabbed your sword and put on your eye patch ready to attack.

Your crew mates, when your ship got close to the other ship, through things to pull the two ship together as they started the attack. You rolled your eyes at them acting dramatic, you swung from a rope over onto the other deck, sword ready. Your Captain had a specific plan for you, you were to go inside the ship and find the goods and plans. You quickly landed behind some barrels as your crew and the other pirates fought. You managed to get inside the ship as you started to search for what you needed, but after a few minutes your heard your Captain whistle and yell, " RETREAT!! " Your heart raced as you quickly ran back up the stairs only to be met with a sword inches away from your face.

Your mind was swirling, in front of you was the Captain of the ship, and he did not seem at all pleased with you being there.

You back up, nearly tumbling over as the Captain's crew tied you up and threw you into a small cage. Luckily for you being short you weren't that squished, you banged on your cage as the Captain stared at you amused.

"Yar, yer' not goin anywhere,so get yer' self comfortable, " The Captain said before leaving, he shut the door so you were basically left in the dark with only the small window light shining on your cage. All you felt was betrayal and sadness that your crew didn't even bother to try and get you out, they just left.

It has been a while you were stuck in that cage, the only time you came out is when you had the clean there ship, other than that you sat there doing nothing but counting the hours till a new day arrived. Right now however, you were scrubbing there deck annoyed and practically ready to walk there plank, you honestly didn't know why they hadn't sent you over board yet.You felt shivers down your spine, you already knew the Captain of there ship was watching you. He did this all the time,even though all his comrades where walking around and staring you down already. You sigh finally finishing the deck as you wiped the sweat off of your face and as usual started to head back to your 'home', also known as your prison cage. The Captain however stopped you which was surprising as he looked into your eyes, " Follow me," he said simply as he led you into what you assumed was his room.He shut the door behind you and locked it, he walked to his bed and sat down, surprisingly there was a chair right next to you as you nervously sat down......

-----------------------------------------
I will continue when someone asks......