Tiger General x reader x Flippy

Note: You're a lion(boy) but is easily mistaken for a girl because your mane didn't grow in

_________________________________________

" Is everything ok on your side,over? "

" No signs of those soldiers,nor the General's goons,over "

" Keep an eye out,Commander Mane knows there coming for him,if he winds up dead then we're all in deep shit with General Brave," Your brother said on the other side of the waky taky.

You could help but roll your eyes,it's not your fault the General's cousin wanted to play shoot me dead back on the battle field.Now you,your brother,and a few others are being threaten with there life if Commander Mane isn't watched over and alive until he is healed from the gunshot wounds.You honesty couldn't care less,he was going to die anyway,no point in staying around,after he passes you and your brother are leaving and calling it quits.Why were you even drafted into this war with your brother?Because this selfish stupid 'General Lion' wanted to take over half the fucking continent for no reason other than the fact that he was greedy.

He is the main reason you and your brother were in poverty.

But that was about to change.As soon as Commander Mane dies you're both leaving to mature and live somewhere without suffering.

It's what your mother would have wanted.

Just thinking about the look on her face when she died make you sick.

" Y/N!SHIT!THE TIGER SOLDIERS ARE ATTACKING,CALL FOR BA- "

The waky taky went static as you start to panick.

You instantly start switching the radio to call for back up,but then felt someone looming over you.

" That won't be necessary darling," A voice laughed as you turned to see the Tiger general himself with his minions aiming guns at you.

" My,my aren't you a fine looking specimen....soldiers take her back to the base and lock her away," The Tiger general said.You were kind of pissed off he called you a girl,but before you could go off you were hit on the head and blacked out.

You woke up a few hours later in a room tied up.

You started to squirm to get the rope's loose but a voice stopped you.

" Squirming won't do you any good sweetheart," The voice said as you look into the dark and see The Tiger General sitting in a chair backwards,not too far from you.

" You piece of shi- "
" Oh hush up women,you're lucky I keep you alive," The Tiger General said as you made an offended face.

" I'm a boy you disoriented sick tiger! " You shout.

Now that you said that the Tiger General actually stopped to examine your face slowly and noticed your masculine look." I see," he starts as he circled you with his eyes scanning." Interesting," he says in an almost adored way,and this made you hate him even more as the Tiger General sat back down in the chair in front of you.

" I heard from another comrade of yours that your name was Y/n,is that correct? " He started.

" What the hell did you do to my brother!" You yell.

" Oh so he was your brother," The Tiger General said in fake shock," probably should of told not soldiers not to shoot him," The Tiger General smirked as tears built in your eyes.

" Y-you monster! "
" You know....it's funny how much I like to see you cry,it fills me with a higher sense of power.One that's far more addicting than when I took down Commander Mane,he was already injured too," The Tiger General ranted until a tiger soldier burst in.

" Sir!Pizza guy is here! " The Tiger soldier said excited.

" Ooo!Pizza! " The Tiger General said acting like a child hearing it was there birthday.

" I'll be right back," he said in a menacing voice before being happy again as leaving the room.

You just sat there tied up,how the hell were you going to get out of this one?

" Psst!"

" Huh? "

" Psst,kid," you turn your head to see nothing,until a chameleon revealed itself camouflaged by the window." What are you?One of the Tiger General's spies? " You spoke to the stranger as they shook there head," hell no,my mission is to kill him,I'm going to get you out of here," he said jumping down from the wall and quickly racing over to you and untying the rope." Thanks," you say getting up and quietly following him out of the window.

" I have a job to do,you can leave if you want.The names Sneaky by the way," the Chameleon said as he turned invisible and left.

You stood there for a minute before turning to see a gun,you weren't fin to stay here and kill the Tiger General.

You were out to kill another.

" My brother wouldn't have been dead if you hadn't drafted us into the war,so now I'm going to pay you a visit," You say to no one in particular as you race away from the location and straight to the General Lion's base.The trip was two days and it was all the time you needed to make up and plan to defeat him,in all honesty you knew the General Lion would cower behind his many soldiers.Which is way you came prepared,you looked ahead as you made it to the General Lion's base.You were surprised that no lion was guarding,you shrugged it off as an opportunity and went inside to see the horror right in front of you.There we're dead bodies everywhere,blood splattered on the walls,guts and organs even hung from the cieling.Someone had come in and massacred everyone in sight,you cautiously took a step inside as you moved passed the many bodies littering the floor.

You turned you head upon hearing the snap of a bone.

You had never felt more scared in your life.

Suddenly a deep chuckle was heard as you were tackled to the ground by what looked like a bear covered in blood.

' Oh fuck I'm fin to die,' you thought as you tried pushing him off,and with swift punch sent him flying back.You quickly got up and started running for your life,if this neat could have taken down a whole base by himself he could surely take you out as well.You could hear him laughed crazily as he gave chase,you used bodies to block his path but he seemed presistant as hell as he barged through them.

You saw the exit,and reached out to it but was instantly pulled back as you tumbled backwards.

He raised a knife above you and stab you in the eye,you screamed out in pain as you threw him off again.You couldn't run,you would never make it,and you weapons seemed to have fall off of you.

The only thing you had were your claws and fangs.

You lunged at him as stank you teeth into his chest,trying to rip his heart out as you claws tried to gouge him eyes out but instead scratched his cheek.

Fliqpy was shocked,there was no way in hell this female lion was beating his ass when the rest of the lions couldn't even lay a mark.

He ripped your fangs away from his chest as held it in pain seeing the lion almost tore a straight whole to his heart.He watched as the lion fell back wards onto the pile of bodies,Fliqpy saw him start to get up and took the opportunity get the lion in a head lock.

" Your a pretty good fighter for a girl," Fliqpy says as he licked his jaws of blood.

" It's too bad I have to kill you," He says before forcing the lion into a kiss because he pulled a gun out and killed him.

Fliqpy watched in satisfaction.

He stared at the body before noticing the features and detail of the lion.

"......"

" That was a FUCKING boy!? "