42

FINALLY! A CHAPTER!
Can we get to 20k????

•Ali's POV•
I sit at my desk and turn on my computer. As I wait for the computer to turn on, I go on my phone and check twitter. I see that Julio tweeted a minute ago.

@ThatOneTomahawk:
Chill stream starting now!
Twitch.tv/ThatOneTomahawk

I quickly reply to the tweet.

@confetti_lover:
Without your fiancé? :(

I laugh and see that my computer started up. I right away start up Minecraft, and then pull up teamspeak. I join the cube teamspeak to see if anyone is on to talk to. I see Devon is on.

I un mute my mic and speak into my microphone. "Hello, Mr. Devon_Mines."

Devon answers right away. "Hello Ms. Milter." He says with a chuckle.

"Soon to be Mrs. Gonzalez, Devon." I laugh. "What about DevonDoesTomahawk?" He says with a joking laugh. "We all wanted it to be real, Devon." We both just laugh for a while. "Wanna record some MCSG?" I ask. "Of course!" Devon says, and we go back onto Minecraft.

-1 hour later-

We had finally recorded three successful games and left teamspeak. I went on twitter for a minute.

I hit the tweet button.

@confetti_lover:
Uploading a video now!

I go onto youtube and set up my video and have it ready to upload.

Then, I go on twitch and watch the last of Julio's stream. He said he will be streaming for about another half hour.

Julio was playing on the cube. Thats when I had the idea to go on the cube, and scare him.

He was in the middle of spawn, just running around talking to his viewers. I block up onto the top of spawn, and then he stopped for a second. Perfect. Time to make my move.

I jump down behind him and shift as I wait for him to turn around. As if on queue, he turned and saw me.

ThatOneTomahawk: OH HEY
Confetti_lover: HEY BAE

I laugh and turn around, look down, and shift.

ThatOneTomahawk: THATS PORN
Confetti_lover: SHHHH