1

A/N: As of 2/4/16, im going through this story cause it was like 2 years ago and fixing all the spelling mistakes i find. If you find one I didnt catch, please let me know in the comments ty!!!

I'm laying on the couch watching ThatOneTomahawk play The Cube on YouTube. He's making a barn for his horse. He makes me smile. It makes me feel like i'm not alone.

My Dad died a few years ago and so my Mom always is trying to make me happy.

I finished the video I was watching and took a break to check my Twitter. Julio just tweeted. It read; "@ThatOneTomahawk: Going to starbucks!" Maybe he's going to be at the Starbucks down the street. I mean, we live in the same area why not look? I wanna check!

I slip my phone into my back pocket, grab my sunglasses and wallet, and walk down to starbucks. As I walk in the doors, I walk slowly over to the counter, looking for Julio. He is not in sight. Maybe he hasn't arrived yet.

I know the menu by heart.. oops..?

"I'll take a venti iced coffee please." I say to the man at the counter.

"Sure thing!" He replies, smiling. "What's you're name?" He asks, holding a sharpie and a clear plastic cup.

"It's Ali." I say.

I grab an empty seat at a table and whip out my phone. Julio tweeted again. It was a picture of the outside of Starbucks. Wait. Hold the coffee. That's the starbucks im inside of right now on this very of Earth.

Breath Ali, breath.

I hear the door swing open. I look up from my phone and see a gorgeous guy with black sunglasses that has green on the sides.

OH. MY. GOD.

Its Julio. Act cool. Just act cool.

Julio walks up to the counter and orders. He looks around, trying to find a table to sit at. He starts walking straight torwards me.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but there are no more tables. Do you mind if i sit with you?" He asks, taking his sunglasses off.

WHAT!?!?!? JULIO FUCKING GONZALEZ JUST ASKED IF HE COULD SIT WITH ME.

"Uh, sure!" I said, cooly.

"Thanks." He said. "I'm Julio by the way." He says.

"Oh I know." I reply. "Are you a fan?" he asks.

"Sort of." i lie. OF COURSE IM A FAN, JULIO.

"Ali, iced coffee." The man yells over at the pick up. I snap out of my thinking of Julio and get up to go get my coffee.