15

• İtfaf edildi ThatOneTomahawk (Julio Gonzalez)

•Ali's POV•

We arrive at Chipolte and see Kim and Rocky near the entrance. We head torwards them. We all say "Hey!" in unsion and walk in. "How many?" The waitress at the door asks. I still dont understand why people ask that. Can't you count to four? "Four." I say to the waitress. "Follow me this way please." She says to us. We follow the waitress to our table and sit. She gives us our menus and walks back to the door. We all open the menus.

A different waitress comes over to us. "Hello! My name is Susan and i will be your server today. Can I start you off with some drinks?" Susan says. She looks at Kim.

"I will take a Coke please." Kim says.

"Water please." Rocky says.

"A Sprite please." I say.

"Pink lemonade please."

"Okay. I will be back with your drinks." Susan replies. Susan leaves.

"Of course, Julio." I say with a laugh.

"What?" Julio asks.

"The pink lemonade."

"You know I love pink lemonade Ali!" He says, laughing back.

Susan comes back with our drinks. "I will be back soon when you are ready to order." She says.

We keep looking at the menus. I got to the heading 'Tacos.' I am serious when it comes to my tacos. I know what to get.

Susan comes back about 5 minutes later. "Are you all ready to order?" She asks.

Everyone nods.

"I will have the Soft Tacos. No jalapenos." Kim says. "I will have the Ceasar Salad!" Rocky says.

"Do you want Pinto beans, black beans, or chicken?" Susan asks. "Chicken please" Rocky says.

"I will the the crispy tacos." I say on my turn.

"And I will have the burrito bowl with the guacamole and cheese." Julio says.

"Okay. I will be back with your orders." Susan says and walks away.

We sit and talk for a while. Susan comes back with a platter, that has four plates of food on top. I sip my soda and realize that Julio already drank his pink lemonade. Typical.

Susan gives everyone their food and before she leaves, Julio says "Can I get a refill on pink lemonade?" Susan takes the glass and goes to refill it. We eat and continue our conversation. Susan gives Julio his refill.

We finish our food and wait for the checks. Julio pays for him and I, Rocky pays for himself and Kim. We say goodbye to Rocky and Kim and hop into Julio's car.

We get to my house and Julio gives me a kiss. "See you later."

Hope you all enjoyed it! Please dont forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed! see you later people! Bye!