5

•Ali's POV•

Julio tells me all about his setup. I have to admit: It's pretty freakin' cool. I want his room. Except I don't understand why he has a 'My Little Pony' poster beside his door.

•Julio's POV•

"Do you play minecraft?" I ask.

"I have played a few times, but I never have somebody to play with so it's kinda boring." She replies.

"Well you can play with me!" I say.

"Okay!" She says.

I give her my laptop that I never use. I sit in my computer chair, while she sits on my bed. "I'm going to look on teamspeak and see if anybody wants to play with us." I got her to play MCSG with me.

I hop on teamspeak. Graser is on. "Hey, Graser!" I say.

"Hey, Tomahawk." He replies. "Do you want to play MCSG with my friend and I?" I ask.

"Sure!" He replies.

•Ali's POV•

First Julio, and now Graser? My. Life. Is. Amazing. Julio, Graser, and I start a Skype call. I am using Julio's beats.

As soon as we connect to Skype, I yell "HI UGLY ROBOT!" At Graser.

Graser says "Hi!" back. Julio introduces me to Graser. Then we start playing. We join the lobby and I find Graser. Then Julio finds us.

Graser tells me some strategies. Then Julio says "Oh, and learning from experience, use a fishing rod. Don't block hit."

Then before the game starts, Julio puts a 'DO NOT DISTURB. RECORDING IN PROCESS.' Sign up on his door.

We start the game and I see Julio beside me at corn. He starts his recording. "Wwwwhats up guys Tomahawk here and welcome to another Minecraft Sssssurvival Games!" He says.

"I have special guests. First, the ugly robot." Julio says.

"Do you love me today?" Graser asks.

"Um, no." Julio says. "Also, my friend, Ali will be joining us." He looks at me.

"Hello everyone!" I say.

10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

We all sprint into corn. Tomahawk gets a diamond, Graser got an iron bar and a stick, and I got a chain mail chest plate.

I follow Julio. He swims across the water to the casino. But I have a boat. Mwahahaha.

"HEY!" Julio yells at me.

"What?" I ask. We both laugh. I was looking at him not paying attention, so I broke my boat. Whoops.

I beat him to it so I get up to the roof. I get the chest. A diamond!

"I GOT THE DIAMOND!" I say to him.

All three of us meet and get diamond swords. Julio kills Graser and we go to death match. It is Julio, some other person, and me. I got for Julio. I shoot him with a bow twice.

Julio jumps in for the kill of the other person. He kills the person. It's just me, and him.

He enderpearls up on the roof part of corn and shoots me with his bow. I run to the other side where he isn't so I can eat a golden apple.

He finds me and I tell him I have half a heart. (secretly, I have 10) hearts plus absorption. Hahaha. He jumps down and hits me with his sword. I try to use my fishing rod, but he kills me.

"Good game!" I say. The fireworks go off, and Julio does his outro. Graser and I try to do his outro. "I TRIED!"  We yell. We both laugh and Julio joins in for the giggle fest.