27

•Ali's POV•
"Hello everyone and welcome back to The Cube SMP!" I say into my microphone.

"I think this is episode 6, but don't quote me on that." Tybzi says, interrupting my intro.

"TYBZI! THIS IS MY INTRO!" I yell at him. We both burst into laughter.

"Today I am here with Michael and we are going to both work together on my house." I say.

We go into my nether tunnel and get into the portal. "Since you live in a biome with bunnies, can I give Toast a brother?" Michael ask's with a laugh.

"Sure. But just one!" I say, joining in the laughter.

"I brought some cobble, dirt, wood, a crafting bench, furnace, and I got you some food." He says, handing me half the blocks and a stack of steak. "Thanks!" I say, munching on my steak. "Alright, we are going to build this thing and we will be back to show the finished place!" I say and stop the recording.

-1 hour later-

I start my recording again, facing away from the house. "Alright everyone! We are back!" I say. "Are you all ready to see my house?" I say teasingly.

I turn around slowly, looking at the ground. Then, I slowly look up. "Here it is!" I say. Michael stands at the door way to my house.

"It comes with a free Tybzi!" He says. We both laugh.

"It looks like a Bayani build." I say to him.

"I agree. I like it!" He says.

"Me too."

We show the interior if the house, and I end off the episode. "Alright everyone, im gonna end off the episode. See you guys next time,
Bye bye!" I say, and stop my recording.

Working on a few more this weekend! Happy Friday! See you guys later tysm <3