12

Quick note: thank you for 209 reads! ily all! XOXO -ThatOneAli

•Julio's POV•

I get out of the car, still pulling her hand. We run down a path, and go through the park. We run down a meadow, and reach the beach. I take off my shoes, and she takes if her flip flops.

We run through the sand, never letting go of each other. After a minute or so, we reach it.

She cups her mouth with her hands. Then she looks at me with wide eyes for a minute.

"Aww! Julio! I love it!" She says to me. I give her a kiss.

There is a blanket, a picnic basket, a cooler, and some candles.

We sit on the blanket as we watch the sunset. I've got Ali, the sunset, food, and the beach. What more to ask for?

After the sun is gone, I light the wicks to the candles I put out.

"Are you hungry?" I ask with a smile. "Starving!" She says with a smile back.

I pull out some sandwiches, strawberries, crackers, and cheese.

Then I go into the cooler and get drinks. I brought fruit punch, Gatorade, and some meadow tea.

I watch Ali as she takes some strawberries. Then she looks in the cooler. "MEADOW TEA!" She yells. She gets up and runs across the sand with the jug.

"HEY! SHARE THE MEADOW TEA, ALI!" I yell back at her.

I chase her around the beach.
When I catch up to her I envelope her into my arms. Then I put the meadow tea on the blanket, still holding onto her.

I carry her bridal style over to the water. I stick my feet in. "It's cold!" I say as I hold her like I'm going to drop her into the water. "PUT ME DOWN!" "JULIO!"

I laugh as I put her back onto the blanket. I sit down. She giggles.

Hope you liked the chapter! Love you all! XOXO -AliGonzalez

i love you ✧ jg+amOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara