11

I wake up, take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, comb my hair, and put on my makeup.

I turn on my computer and call Jordan on Skype. We play some MCSG. Then after we finish the game, my phone buzzes. Julio texted me.

J: Do you want to hang out again today?

A: Okay :3. But not now I'm playing MCSG with Jordan rn.

J: Ok. 1:00?

A: Sure!

J: Okay. I'll pick you up!

We finish playing MCSG and I look at the camera. I recorded this incase I wanted to upload it to YouTube. I don't know if I want to yet.

I end up uploading it because YOLO! I wonder if people will watch it. People could start subscribing now because Jordan recorded some of the games we played today.

*at 1:00*
•Julio's POV•
I arrive at Ali's house. I knock on her door. She opens it, looking as beautiful as usual. She has a smile on her face, and her green eyes look at me so perfectly.

"Hi." She says with a giggle. I give her a long, passionate kiss. She holds my hand. We walk torwards the driveway.

We get in the car and drive to my house. When we arrive, my mom greets Ali. At least she isn't being the embarrassing mom that she usually is.

We walk into my room and sit on my bed. We stare at each other for a minute. "So," She says. God dammit Julio think of something nice to say.

"So, you look beautiful today." I say. She smiles. "Well of course, as you do everyday." I add as I smile back. She giggles.

"I almost forgot..." I start.

"Forgot what?" She asks in a curious way.

"Follow me!" I say, pulling her hand with me. I race out the door, and get into the car.

I drive to the park. I keep pulling her hand, this time down a path.

Hey! So what do you thing Julio is bringing her to? Leave a comment! YAY! TYSM FOR THE 155 READS! If you want my social media, here it is:
Instagram: thetidealison
Twitter: itsconfetti
YouTube: YouTube.com/alidox1223
Tumblr: lifeasanali
-Ali Gonzalez