40

Julio's POV

I order some pizza and get my pink lemonade. Then we start the stream. We decided its going to go on for 12 hours because we have nothing else to do.

"Hello everyone!" I say to the very few people that already started watching. "Hey guys!" Ali says after me. "Should we stream some Cube, or SG?" I say to the viewers. Everyone says Cube. "Okay. We will do cube for a little while and then play some SG on mineplex I guess." Ali says.

We stream cube for a while, and Ali and I made a house to live in together. Little do they even know that we are engaged.

I got onto my other monitor and secretly message Ali on skype.

J: Should we tell them about the engagement?

Ali notices it right away.

A: Yeah. Should I tell them?

J: No. I'll do it :)

I roll back over to my other monitor and and start playing on the cube again like nothing happened. I scratch the back of my head and look at chat. They know something is up.

"WE KNOW THERE IS A SECRET"

"Tell us Julio!"

"OMG ARE THEY HAVING BABIES?!?!?!"

I laugh. Wait. This is really awkward to say now. "So," Ali says, to start up the topic. "Say it." Ali says with a smirk. I cant see her, but I can feel her smirking. "Well....." I pause for a second.

"Ali and I are.... um.... engaged." I say awkwardly. Ali says nothing for a second. Then she giggles. The fans are going crazy.

"WAIT JALI IS OFFICIALLY AN ACTUAL ALMOST MARRIED COUPLE?"

"HEART ATTACK OMG."

"WAIT I JUST GOT ON WHAT HAPPENED?"

I laugh. This is histerical.