31

•Julio's POV•
I wake up, Sunday morning. I get a call from the doctor as eat my breakfast.
*Riiiing*
Doctor: "Is this Julio Gonzalez?"
Julio: "It is?"
Doctor: "Hi, its Dr. Helimier, Ali's doctor."
Julio: "Oh! Hello!"
Doctor: "I would like to inform you that Ali has woken up from her coma, and you may come over to see her."
Julio: "Great! I will be over soon! See you then!"
*End of Call*
I finish my breakfast and slip on my shoes.

Then I get in my car, and drive to the hospital. Im so excited to see and talk to Ali!

•Ali's POV•
Im up.

I lay in a hospital bed, to the sound of beeps and doctors talking. It smells like medicine, and I see a doctor walk in my room.

"Ali! You're awake!!!" The doctor says in joy.

"Could I ask what happened?" I ask with confusion. I am really confused.

"It seems you had fallen into a coma Miss Milter." He says. "No one knows how it happened."

"Well, at least I'm okay." I say, still a little confused.

•Julio's POV•
I walk into Ali's room. She's watching TV. She looks over at me, and a smile spreads across her face.

I run over to her and give her a big hug, and kiss her on the forehead. i sit beside her bed.

"Hi." I whisper, a smile across my face.

"Hi." She says back, also smiling.