21

HYPREVENTOLATING 4K READS

OMG CALL DA DOCTA CAUSE I NEED SOME HELP HERE LIKE NOW.

•Julio's POV•

Pax is today. Ali arrives at my house and I grab my bags. We put our bags in the trunk and hop in the car. Ali puts on music and we drive off to the airport.

•Ali's POV•

We are in the car on the way to the airport when I get a phone call. I look to see who it is. Its Kim. "Hang on a sec."I turn down the music and answer to hear Kim crying.

"Kim? What happened?" I ask worried. "Rocky broke up with me this morning. He left me... for some.... She pauses for a second. FOR SOME OTHER GIRL!" Kim yells furiously.

"Im so sorry. I wish I could give you a hug. Hey, at least you are going to pax?!?" I say trying to make her feel better.

"Yeah. Anyway, I'll text you at the airport." She says calmly.

We say goodbye and hangup. I tell Julio what happened.

We reach the airport. We park and get our bags. Then we go in. We get to the terminal. I text Kim and my friend Tori thats going and tell them that we are getting on the plane now.

*Later*

We are in Seattle! Im so excited! I get to see Graser's face, meet the other cube members, and even stay in the hotel with them!

We check into our hotel and get in the elevator. Floor 11. We get up there and both run to our rooms. I see Jordan, Parker, and Kermit in the hallway fooling around.

"Hey guys!!!" I run over to them. I give them all hugs.

"Im so excited!" I say.

"Me too!" Parker says.

We go into the room. "Most of them are here. I know Graser is on the plane now." Kermit tells us. I set my stuff down beside my bed.

I talk to the rest of the people for a while. I have not see Straub either. Aussie.

Tori texted me and told me she is here. I tell everyone that I'll be right back. I go down the elevator and see Tori. She checks in and I show her to her room. Her room is beside mine.

I bring her over to where all the cube members are and she says hi to all of them.

She goes off and talks to Jordan. I can tell if Tori likes someone. And THAT right there is what i'm seeing. Hah.

Then Kim arrives I do the same with her and she goes off and talks.

"So what do you think Graser will look like?" I ask Julio.

"Ugly." He says with a laugh.

"But what if he is like Zack Effron hot?" I ask jokingly.

"Then we all start calling Zack Effron ugly."