35

•Julio's POV•
Its Valentines Day!

I got Ali some flowers and stuff. Ya know, the classic thing where you go out in a suit and give your loved one flowers and tell them how much you love them?

Yeah thats my logic.

I pick Ali up soon and we get to go out! Im excited because we haven't had a date night in a while...

-TIME SKIP THINGG-

•Still Julio's POV•
I arrive at Ali's house, dressed up in a tuxedo and some flowers in hand.

I walk up to her doorstep and ring the doorbell. About 10 seconds later, I am greeted by a cute smile.

"Hey." I say with a smirk. "Hey.?" She laughs. "What?" I ask, laughing too. "Oh, nothing."

Ali is dressed in a nice, purple, simple but nice dress. We walk to my car and I escort her to the fancy restaurant she loves.

I give her a big, passionate kiss, and then put her hands in mine. We are standing outside of the restaurant.

She looks away for a second, but then I catch her attention, by looking into her bright blue eyes.

"I love you." I say with a big smile. I bet I look like a big goof right now. "I love you, Julio."

And I really do love her. I think about her everyday. She is my everything.

I give her one more kiss. We walk inside, hands linked together.

The host sends us to our table and we sit there for a moment in silence.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asks. "Because you're beautiful." I say, smirking. {TFIOS REFERENCE SORRY I HAD TO}

We order our dinner. We both get steak and pink lemonade. God I love her.