22

HOLD THE FUCKING HOT DOG

5K READS

YAYAYAYA ILYSM

•Ali's POV•

Kim, Tori, Parker, Liam, Brayden, and I are on the look out for Graser.

"Are you Graser?" Parker keeps asking random people at pax if they are Graser. What a goof.

We go up the escalator for the 1000th time as Liam spots Devon down below.

Everyone quickly runs back down the escalator and over to Devon, finding not only him, but Julio and Graser too.

We all group hug with Graser.

So after pax, we go back to the hotel and get our stuff. We are moving into the cube house!

We get to the cube house. Parker, Sean, Liam, Tybzi, Kevin, and some others are here. Kim and Tori are also staying with us. I call it Cube House plus 2.

We are doing an Omegle session and suprising fans! Its fun!

Tybzi is making pasta for everyone. I sneak up behind him with a spoon microphone and say "This episode of Cube House Chef: Tybzi makes pasta for the house."

Tybzi laughs and I say "What is the secret ingredient, Tybzi?" I give him the 'microphone.'

"Pasta." Tybzi replies. We both laugh.

*The next day*

We all are doing a Cube Meetup today outside of Pax! We all are tweeting it. It starts in a half hour.

"You look like a blue tellatubby." I laugh.

"Hey!" Julio replies with a smile. He gives me a quick kiss.

"Awwww!" Sean says jokingly.

"Shut up, Grape!" Julio says.

We all laugh again. I get ready to go.

"Is everyone ready?" Kevin asks.

"Yup." We say

"Okay lets go."

We all take the shuttle bus to pax. Everyone is tweeting us. "I really want to go!" Or "I cant wait!"

Julio tweets: 'Favorite if you wish you were going, Retweet if you are coming.'

I check the Retweets. There are ALOT of retweets. Oh gosh.

It seems like Kim and Brayden are really good friends. I think Parker and I are pretty good friends too. I don't want to leave any of them.

I walk over to Tori and whisper to her.

"So are you going to ask him out? You know, Jordan." I ask with a chuckle.

"What?" She asks with a smile.

"I know you like him." I say with an eye roll.

"Fine, I do like him. And I think he likes me." She says.

She walks over to Jordan. I walk back over to Julio.  I watch her talk to him. The way they talk. Its just, I like it. I like the way they have that smile when they talk to each other. I wonder if she is asking him.

I tell Julio about what I told Tori and what was going on. We both look at them. Kim and Brayden come over to us.

"So what are you guys looking at?" Brayden asks. I point.

"Oh." Kim asks.

Tori walks over to me quick.

"What did he say?" Julio asks.

"You told him!" Tori says.

"And them." I look over at Kim and Brayden.

There's a little cliff hanger, eh? Ill leave it there. See you later. Bye!