43

•Ali's POV•
Julio is taking me somewhere and I have no idea where it will be.

He said to be ready because he is picking me up at 5:00 pm, and its 4:30 now.

I finish recording my episode of the cube, and I then just listen to some music and check my notifications on twitter, replying and favoriting some of them while I wait. Then I hit the tweet button.

@confetti_lover:
Julio is talking me somewhere and I am a little frightened because he won't tell me where he is taking me.

I tweet it and wait for some replies. I see that Julio replied to my tweet.

@ThatOneTomahawk:
Its called a secret, and not to mention, you shouldn't be frightened because you know how fun I am. ;)

I check the clock, seeing Its 4:54. I reply to Julio's tweet.

@confetti_lover:
Shouldn't you have left to pick me up by now?

Right away, I get a reply.

@ThatOneTomahawk:
I am leaving right now. Don't make me text and drive bud.

Pssh. Bud.

At 4:01, Julio arrives at my doorstep. He has on a white T-shirt, some shorts, and sneakers. Pretty casual. I have on the Baby Cactus hoodie that he gave me a while back on one of our first times hanging out together. I also have on some caprees, and black high-top converse.

We walk arm-in-arm to his car. We both get in, and he pulls out of the driveway.

"Can you tell me where we are going yet?" I ask him curiously.

"Nope not yet!" He says with a chuckle. "But I know you'll love it."

We go to a stop, and its the park. Why would he take me to the park?

He gives me a bandana to tie around my eyes. Its not creepy at all, I mean, thats what surprises are like, right?

He carries me bridal style for about a minute, so I don't trip. Then, he puts me down, and unties the bandana off of my face. My eyes adjust to the light, seeing we are on the beach.

I look down, to see a blanket with a basket and candles on it. "Its just like our first date." I smile, and I embrace him, and we both kiss passionately. This is amazing, in fact all I want is this. A wonderful guy like Julio to show how much he cares for me.

"I love you." He says after pulling away. "I love you too."

AYE GUESS WHAT BIZNATCHES THIS BOOK ENDS SOON THERE IS ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS SO OH LOOK THERES THOSE JALI FEELS ;)