37

•Julio's POV•

I walk to Ali's house after I get home, sticking the item I just bought in a box, and into my jacket pocket.

I knock on her door. "Well hello, Alison Milter." I say. She giggles. "Shall I escort you out of your home?" I hold out my hand.

She takes my hand and we walk down the street. "May I ask where we are going Mr. Julio Gonzalez?" She asks. "On a walk." I say, thinking about the box in my pocket. Then my heart starts to pound.

I take her hand as we walk into the woods and back through some trails. Then the trail opens up into a clearing. This is the perfect spot.

We stop and I hold her head in my hands. I look into her eyes, and then give her a long passionate kiss. I pull back from the kiss. "You know that age is just a number, and true love can occur at any age if you feel its right." I say. I didnt even think about what I was going to say, it just came out of my mouth... But I meant it.

Her eyes widen. Does she know whats about to happen?

I put my hand in my pocket, and pull out the box.

I drop down on one knee.

She covers her mouth with her sweater. Eyes wide.

I hold my breath. "Alison Milter... Will you spend the rest of your life with me by being my wife?" I ask. I exhale.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN