44

•Ali's POV•
Today is the day that I go dress shopping with Tori for the wedding. I am picking her up now.

When I pull into Tori's driveway, she is already standing there, ready to go. "Get in the car, loser. We're going shopping." I say while laughing. Tori laughs as she hops into the passenger seat. "May I?" She asks, holding the AUX cord in her hand. "Of course." I reply. Tori and I have a mutual love for a lot of the same bands. She hits shuffle, and 'I Write Sins Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco' comes on. We both sing along together.

We arrive at the shop, where they sell prom dresses, wedding dresses, and other special occasion things. We go the the area of the wedding dresses, and just basically look at all of them. "OH MY GOD!" Tori practically screams. "WHAT?" I almost scream back, and walk over to her.

She stands there, holding a dress. Its beautiful. "OH MY GOSH I WANT IT!" I say, like a 5 year old wanting a new toy. "Its even your size!" She says.

I end up trying it on. I walk out of the dressing room, and walk over to were Tori sits and waits. "Its very comfortable, and fits great!" I say. "We have to get it!"

I take the dress off, and next thing I know, I am at the check out counter. I pay for the dress, and we get it in a garment bag, and walk across the street to my car. "This is honestly such an amazing dress and I love this!" I say.

We go back to my house, and bring the dress inside. Then, we hang out, just planning other things for the wedding. "Oh my gosh. Ali, I am so happy for you." I smile. "Thank you so much, Tori." I give her a hug.

~An hour later~

I go on the cube teamspeak to see if anyone is on. I see that Dfield is on.

I go onto Minecraft, and join the Cube SMP server.
confetti_lover: Mark, wanna record something? :^)
DfieldMark: Sure, one sec.

He un-mutes on teamspeak. "Hey Ali, whats up mah girl???" He asks. I could just picture him smiling. Mark is so cute. Not in that way, but like you know, he's just a cutie. I unmute my mic. "Whats up Mark, How the fudge you doin?" I ask, trying to sound like him. "Oh shut up! Thats my catch phrase!" He says. I laugh.

We plan what we want to record, and go to spawn to start. "Okay 3, 2, 1." Mark says. "Hey guys! Hoowww the fudge you doin? Today I am here with Ali, also known as Confetti, and we are here today at spawn! Ali has not been on the cube for a while because there is a lot of things going on in her life, if you know what I mean." He says with a chuckle. "Hey guys! And yeah, shut up Mark we know what you mean!" I smirk. He laughs. "Anyways, I am going to help her catch up and show her all the shops at spawn!"

~7 minutes later~

We keep running down the one street of spawn. "And this is Julio's woodshop." I look at the building he is facing. "Oh my god. He is such a child." I say, facepalming. "You betcha." He says.

~3 minutes later~ *sorry for all the time skips lolol*

"So thats it for this episode of the cube, I hope you enjoyed!" I say, ending it off. "Bye everyone!" Mark adds.

"That was great!" I say, still laughing at Julio's build.

FINALLY! A longer chapter! If you didn't know, THERE IS ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT TO GO! I hope y'all enjoyed this! I never say this, but make sure to vote if you love this so far and you are excited for the ending!