10

•Ali's POV•
We get into the car and drive to a small shop down the road. We sit at a table for two and look at the menu. We order drinks. We both get soda. Then we order the food.

"I'll have the quesadilla's with jalapeño's on the side." Julio says to the waitress.

"And I'll take the Caesar Salad with fries on the side." I say.

The waitress takes our order and leaves us.

"So." I say, awkwardly.

"So." Julio awkwardly says back.

"I don't know why this has to be awkward." I say. That just makes the conversation even more awkward.

"So do you want to hang out again?" He asks. "At your house or a date..." I ask, confused. "I don't know." He says.

We eat our food, and Julio pays the bill. We walk outside, our hands linked together, and get into the car. It's 8:00.

I call my mom and ask her if I could hang at Julio's for a while. She said okay but to be back soon.

We walk into his room. We start a call with Jordan and play some MCSG.

"Bayani dooood!" I exclaim, laughing at him.

Julio introduces me to Jordan and Jordan to me. We both hang out in the lobby.

As we get the game started, they both record and we run for the corn.

*3 hours later*

It's 11:30 and my mom tells me to come home. Julio gives me a quick kiss, and I head down the street.

As I get inside, I say hi to my mom and change into an oversized t-shirt, and put my hair in a bun. I remove my makeup, and lay down.

5 minutes later I guess I had fallen asleep. Oh well.

Yeah well sorry about the lack of writing. I haven't been able to write. (That just means I'm lazy.) But I am kinda scared because there was thunder earlier but it was really loud so yeah.  Also, DEVON commented on my photo on my fanpage. YAY! Btw my fanpage is @tomahawks_bae. But my house is officially up for sale which is sad. Anyway, imma go. BYE!