4

•Julio's POV•
I walk into CVS to get my mom's prescription for her, because she has the flu.

I bumped into Ali on the way. I smile at her. She asks why I was here and I tell her why. Then she smiles back, and leaves.

I go to the counter where you get the prescriptions and stuff. I ask for prescription of the last name 'Gonzalez.'

I have a five minute wait. I decide to look around because I usually don't go to CVS.

After they call my name to come get the prescription, I take it and leave.

I start to walk down the street. I decide that I'm going to text Ali after I get home.

I finally get back to my house. I walk in and tell my mom I'm back and that I will be in my room.

I pull out my phone from my back pocket, and start to text Ali. She texts right back as if she was waiting for me to text her.

J: Hey!

A: Hey, Julio.

J: I was thinking. We should hang out today. You know, get to know each other and all.

A: Sure! Sounds like fun! Where do you wanna meet?

J: My house?

A: Okay.

I give her my address, and say goodbye. I told her to be here at 2:30. It's 2:00.

•Ali's POV•
Julio texted me and asked me if I wanted to come over. In my head, I was like: DO I!?! Haha.

I go into my closet, looking at my outfits. I decide on a black, grey, and white striped tank top, a grey beanie, and some white jean shorts. Then I put on my grey Hollister flip flops.

I straighten my hair, and check my phone. It's 2:20. I have 10 minutes to get there. I decide to walk.

"MOM! MOM I'LL BE BACK!" I yell up the stairs. Then I go outside, grabbing my black sunglasses.

I stroll down the street. Then I check my phone to make sure I have the right address.

I walk up his driveway to his porch. I ring his doorbell.

A woman opens the door. "Hi!" The woman says with a smile.

"Hello." I smile back.

"You must be Ali." She says.

"Yes." I reply.

"JULIO! YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" She yells down the hallway.

•Julio's POV•
Girlfriend? Really mom. I take my headphones off and open my door. My mom smiles at me.

"Mom, Ali is not my girlfriend." I say to her, embarrassed.

"Yeah, we are just friends." Ali chimed in.

"Besides, you have the flu, Mom." I say to her. "Go lay down."

I take Ali back to my room. I open the door. I havent shown anyone my room on YouTube yet.

"Woah! That setup is cool!" She says. She giggles.

"Thanks, Ali."

I tell her about my set up. On how I have snacks everywhere if I get hungry, The three screens attached together, my mic, and even my beats that I can't even use for more than a half hour because my ears will start to hurt.