9

•Julio's POV•
It's 5:10. I gotta pick up Ali now. I grab my skates, a hoodie, and my signature beanie.

I get to Ali's house. I knock on her door. She answers, and I smile at her through the screen door.

"Shall we?" I ask with a smile.

"We shall." She says with a giggle.

We get into my car and I drive to the rink.

Once we arrive, I get my skates and get out of the car. "You'll help me skate, right Julio?" She asks nervously.

"Of course I will, Ali!" I smile at her.

We go inside and pay. Then we get Ali rental skates and sit on an open bench to put them on.

After we get them on, we waddle to the rink. I step onto the ice. I extend my hand out to Ali, and she grabs it.

She gets onto the ice and moves around a bit. I start to skate, and see if she will try to follow my moves. I pull her forward and she stumbled at first, but starts to skate.

*20 minutes later*
She's a natural at it! We hold hands as we skate around the rink. I twirl her around as she giggles.

•Ali's POV•
Ice skating is so fun! We skate and twirl around. Julio says I'm a natural!

When the clock says 7:00 in the rink, Julio asks me if I wanted to go out to eat. "Sure!" I say.

We get off the ice and sit on the bench.we take off our skates and I give mine back to the rental stand. We put on our shoes and leave.