45

•Ali's POV•
Bee puts my hair up in a cute little bun type thing, and Dul does my makeup. "Oh my gosh Ali! You look so beautiful!" Bee says, lopking at me in the mirror. "Thanks Bee! You are beeyoutiful as well." I say with a smile. "I actually can't believe this is happening." I say, still smiling. "You look great, Ali." Dul says. "Thanks, Dul." I reply.

We finish up in the dressing area, and walk out into the summer air. Its so nice out. I don't see Julio or any of the guys yet. They are just slow guys. Kim and Tori are coming, but later on.

Finally, I see the boys come out of their dressing area. First, I see Jordan and Ryan walk out. "AW! You guys look cute." I say, laughing hysterically. "Oh, shut up, Ali." Jordan says, kind of laughing with us. Dul and Bee start laughing also. Then Ryan starts laughing.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I hear someone say. There is Julio, walking out with the rest of the guys. I look at Julio. "Wow. You look great, hun." I say, still laughing. He rolls his eyes. "I feel so, majestic!" He says, also laughing. "You are such a goof." I reply.

Tori and Kim arrive in Kim's green car. (A/N: I asked her what kind of car she wants and she said green so don't ask ok.) "Hey guys! Ya'll look so cute togetherr!" Kim says to Julio and I. "Thanks, Kim." I say. "Shall we all sit?" Brayden says, and takes Kim's hand. "We shall." Kim replies. Jordan takes Tori's hand, and they all sit in the chairs to watch.

I look at Julio and smile. We stare at each other, communicating with our eyes. Its not an awkward kind of stare, its one of those romantic kind of things.

We get in our positions. Bee takes my arm, and we walk down the isle. I look at everyone in the chairs, and smile at them. I can't believe I am actually going to do this. I am going to marry the person I dreamed about everyday when I was like, 13. Aye, it was three years ago, but you know. Dream really do come true.

~Little time skip~

"You may now exchange rings." The pastor says to us. Julio puts on my ring, and its beautiful. I put on his. "You may now kiss the bride." He leans in, and places his soft lips on mine. I close my eyes. This is the best moment of my life. I then open them, and stretch my arms.

Wait what? This was all completely a dream. Are you kidding me right now. Well, that was like the best dream ever. But I am really sad It wasn't true. Eh maybe I will get some coffee from Starbucks. It will make me feel better.

I quickly get dressed, and comb my hair. Then I brush my teeth, grab my wallet, my sunglasses, and take one of my penny-boards from my room. Then, I get on sidewalk and skate down the street. I skate across the street, and walk in the entrance. It smells so good. I take off my sunglasses and order.

I sit at one of the tables while I wait for my order, and scroll through twitter. I see Julio tweeted.
@ThatOneTomahawk: Going to Starbucks!

Twins! Hahaha. I favorite the tweet, and keep scrolling through twitter. He tweets again, and its a picture of the Starbucks. Wait. THAT IS THE STARBUCKS I AM IN RIGHT NOW! Is this like my dream? Am I dreaming again? Just then, I see the doors swing open. I see this gorgeous guy with sunglasses on. He puts his sunglasses up. THAT IS HIM. WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Breath, Ali. Breath.

I watch him order, and then just act normal by going back on my phone. Then, I hear a familiar voice.

"Um, sorry to interrupt, but there are no more tables. Could I sit here?" He says. I look up. JULIO CHRIST IS IS HIM! "Um, sure." I say, hands shaking. He sits down across from me. "So whats you name?" He asks. "Its Ali." I say. 

THE. END.

WHOOOO LET THE FEELS IN WHO? WHO? WHO?
OKAY SO MY FIRST COMPLETED FANFIC YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!
Comment what you think! And maybe your favorite chapter? I hope you enjoyed reading this. But stay tuned for more fanfics because I will be writing more! Okay, peace out for now! -Ali Gonzalez 👋🏻👏🏻