26

•Julio's POV•

It's christmas tomorrow so I decided to go to the mall to get gifts. I need one for my mom, Ali, and Thomas. I go to Game Stop and get Thomas a video game. Then I go to this weird voodoo store my mom likes and I get her a nice pair of jeans, and a black fuzzy sweater.

I decide to go to the jewelry store and get Ali a necklace. I pick out a purple heart locket necklace. Then I just go home because I dont need to buy more of a gift. I have something else already that I can give to her.

I go into my closet and get a ThatOneTomahawk hoodie. Then I take a beanie I dont really wear. Perfect.

I get boxes to put everything in and wrap it up. I put bows on top of each of them.

*The next morning*

I wake up to my alarm and go out to the living room and see my mom making breakfast. Instead of coffee she made hot chocolate.

She hands me the mug of hot chocolate and I take a sip. We eat breakfast and give each other our gifts. Its lonely without my dad.

My mom opens my present first. She really likes the sweater. Then, she hands me a small box.

I open the packaging and reveal a beanie, and a gallon of pink lemonade. She knows me so well. She is my mom, after all.

My phone buzzes. I check it and see a text from Ali.

A: Merry Christmas Babe! Love you!

J: Love you too! Merry Christmas!

I turn off my phone and get Ali's present.

•Ali's POV•

I throw on my hoodie and some non-matching socks. Its my motto. 'Life's to short to look for a pair of matching socks.'

I brush my hair, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, and put on my beanie.

I sit on the couch, and go on twitter for a while. Then I hear a knock on the door.

I open the door and see Julio in the cold snow, holding a box.

"Hi!" He says, standing there on the porch.

"Get inside Julio! Its freezing!"

He comes inside and I shut the door behind him. He takes his jacket and boots off.

We walk upstairs and sit on my couch. He hands me the box.

Im ending it there because it was really long!! iM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A MONTH!!!! I should be back on track now!