Eleven

The man soon came back with another fainted girl in his arms. I felt so bad for her and I was dying to know who she was, probably another girl from the orphanage. Until the cloth fell off her mouth. Then I had realized the girl was Isabel.

"Look bitch, we got you a play mate," he smirked.

"Maybe we could do a three way?" He said excitedly.

I can't lie, I would like to do 'it' with Isabel, but NOT with this man who kidnapped us.

"Um, sir? What can I call you exactly since I can't call you master?"

"Just call me Jeff."

"Ok, Jeff."

He untied me from the chair and I ran towards Isabel.

"Do whatever you want to the girl, I'll be back. Don't do anything you'll regret."

"Ok."

He left the room and sat in a chair watching us for a little while.

I carefully lifted the cloth off of the side of her face and threw it across the room, towards the door. I untied Isabel and gently stroked her cheek. And that's when I lost it, I broke down in front of Isabel, crying with my head on her knees, it was not pretty.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see 'Jeff' open the door picking up the cloth and leaving once more.

I hope someone comes for us soon.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(A WEEK LATER & ISABEL'S POV)

"Isa?"

What? Who's there? Where am I? Why can't I see shit?!

"Isabel?"

Katrina?! Where are you?!

"Isabel? Please... wake up.. for me.."

"K-"

"ISABEL! Please! Speak to me!!"

"K-Kat?"

"Isabel it's me, Katrina.. please open your eyes, wake up."

"I- I'm t- t- try- trying.."

"Isabel.. I need you to open your eyes, I need you to see where you are."

"W-wh-why?"

"Isabel, please, just trust me on this.."

"Kid, it's hopeless.."

Who's that?!

*Sirens*

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Turn that off it's hurting her!!!"

My ears felt like they're bleeding, I couldn't feel my body, but it was cold..

"Isabel! Wake up! Please..."

I tried so hard to open up one eye, but it was like my brain didn't want to function at the moment.

"K-Kat, p-p-p-please he-help me o-o-open them.."

I felt her finger on my eyelid, Katrina gently lifting it up, I could bearly see out of the one eye.

All I could see what whiteness, but as my eyes began to adjust I could see Katrina, she was crying, she had scars on her and she looked tired and overworked, what happened?

"What can you see Izzy?"

Izzy? No one calls me that except for-

"DAD?!"

"Yeah it's me kiddo..Katrina and I will explain later hun, just tell us what you see."

"I can see.. whiteness, Katrina, you, we're in an ambulance.."

"Ok, good."

"Katrina are you o-"

"Isabel don't worry about me ok? I'm going to let go of your eyelid ok?"

"Ok,"

"Also try to open the other eye Izzy."

"Ok.."

I hate it when he calls me Izzy..

The one eye stayed open and I halfway opened the other, but I got exhausted so..

"Don't overwork yourself Isabel," Katrina laughed.

And that's when everything faded to black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: Hey readers! As you may have noticed, the story is kinda getting a little.. boring.. I am currently experiencing a writers block and would love it if you guys/gals came up with your own chapter that could make the book a little interesting! You don't have to, I'm not forcing you. Also I wanted to say that I am working on another book that I'm really excited about! I can't wait for it to be done! Next chapter coming soon! Keep reading! <3

- Maggie <3