TwentyThree

Last time on "Life Is Messed Up"...

"Well, let's go see her then!"

"Katrina!"

"Hey! Why is she only allowed in?!"

"I'll talk to you two soon."

"So, how did you meet him?"

Now...

"Uh, he came to my house as a worker."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, he's actually kinda nice, yet stubborn and quick tempered."

"Like father, like son."

She laughed awkwardly, like the past till haunts her as well.

"Why did you leave us with him?"

"I knew that on my own I couldn't save you guys, my past still haunted me back then. I became a crazy lunatic, unable to take care of three children."

"That's a terrible excuse."

" I know, I'm sorry."

"Sorry is not gonna cut it you know. You have no idea of all the torment we went through because of my dad, and because of the bullying."

" Bullying?"

"Kids would never come over to my house, they were afraid of me and my family. All I had was my sister, until that ungrateful, bitch killed her."

"Honey-"

"You know what, talking to you was a mistake. I've finally forgotten about the past but I guess the universe just wants me to die. Cause that's what all this depression is doing to me. I have basically nothing to live for so why not just die and give the universe what it wants."

"Katrina don't!"

"Too late, all who had tried to help me, they're too late now. Goodbye cruel world I guess."

" Katrina don't even think about this!"

"Why not? It's the only way I can actually think of getting rid of my pain and depression."

"Katrina you do have something to live for, you have me, your brother and Isabel."

"Isabel is my only exception, yet, I don't even know anymore. I love her yet I'd rather die to escape the past and live with my sister in heaven than live with the only person I love. I'm sorry."

And that's when my mother lunged at me and the room went black.

I awoke at home in my bed, was it all just a dream? I tried to get up but I was tied to the bed.

"Hey?! Anyone here?!"

"Katrina?"

The voice sounded like Isabel but I couldn't see her.

"Isabel is that you?"

" Katrina, where are you?"

"I'm in my room? Where are you?"

" I'm coming!"

And that's when I actually woke up.

It was all a dream, an illusion, time to really wake up.

I woke up on the roof of my house, it was pitch black outside, the moon rose over my head and the drop was about 10 feet down. I heard a scream and someone running up here. Time to jump before they catch me, and hope that God saves me. Because angels can really fly.

"Breaking news: teenager Katrina Wolfe has committed suicide at 2am this morning. She was only 17 and she had clinical depression. Her girlfriend, Isabel will miss her very much and with her father in jail and her mother leaving her life. I wouldn't blame her for jumping."

"This is Jenny Dylan signing off."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
YEP I JUST DID THAT. I'm sorry guys but this is pretty much the end unless you guys want more then I have a little something up my sleeve! Leave a vote if you want to see what's next, comment if you're really sad, and I'll see you guys soon! Later misfits! <3

-Maggie da Misfit