Five

"Ewwww."

"Oh it's fine Katrina! A little soap in your mouth won't hurt you!"

"I know but I keep coughing up bubbles..."

"Hahahahahahahaha!"

That woman laughs like a hyena, it's creepy.

After Mrs. Wilber bathed me for no reason, (she said it was to wash away my sadness...?) she showed me to my room.

"Well here's your room! It's the last one we have. You'll have it all to yourself unless someone else comes here. Well here's the rule book, an emergency phone, and all of your belonging that they dropped off here."

She handed me a huge book that was as thick as 5 phone books, a little flip phone and she gently set my bags on the ground.

"I'll leave you to get settled then, the dinner bell will ring at 5:30 ok?"

"Ok."

Then she shut the door and left me, alone, in this huge ass room that looked like a prison cell.

<><><><><><><><>

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"It's open."

The door swung open scaring me, two girls smoking ciggarettes came in my room.

"So you're the new girl huh?"

"Yes.. who are you?"

"Names' Jessie, you?"

"Katrina."

Jessie had black hair and a thick New Jersey accent, she looked like a badass. And you guys reading should know that I'm a lesbian so yeah, I though she was kinda hot.

"Nice room...."

"I'm just happy I have it to myself."

Jessie walked over to my bags and was looking through my stuff.

"HEY! GET OUT OF MY STUFF!"

"What the hell is this?!"

She had picked up my journal...

"Give me that!"

I tackled her and pryed it out of her hands, shes got a good grip.

'What is that?"

"None of your business!"

"Why are you blushing?'

"No reason......"

"You're blushing even harder now."

"GET OUT OF MAH ROOM!"

I pushed her out the door and locked it shut. Time to finish unpacking! A couple minutes later I had all my clothes in their drawers and everything where it should be. And then the dinner bell rang.

<><><><><><><><>

Dinner felt like it was my first day at a new school, the food was absolutly disgusting ( of course ) and I had no idea where to sit. I didn't want to sit by Jessie because I barely knew her so I sat my myself at the only empty table wishing that someone would come over and sit with me or at least say "hi", then at that moment the most beatiful girl I've ever seen walked over to me and sat down.

"Hi I'm Isabel!"

"Hello, I'm Katrina."

I tried so hard not to blush and to keep my cool.

"Didn't you just arrive here today?"

"Yeah I did."

"Funny! Me too! I saw you walk in while a staff member showed me around."

"Oh cool."

"What room are you in?"

"I think number 25. What about you?"

"They haven't given me a room yet they were going to after dinner."

"I bet you'll share a room with me then."

"Why would you say that Katrina?"

The bell rang again. Dinner was over.

"Well it was nice talking to you Katrina, see you around!"

"See ya."

Man I hope she's gay or bi because I have the biggest crush on that girl.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: Sup guys! Enjoyed this chapter? Cause i know i did! XD I can't believe we're already on chapter 5 and theres almost 50 reads on this! Anyway, tell me if theres any mistakes and if you have any suggestions! Next chapter coming soon! Love y'all <3

- Maggie