Fifteen

< ISABEL'S POV >

Katrina hasn't been talking to me for a week now, only if she would let me tell her what actually happened.

Flashback to a week ago~

"What are you doing in my room Destina?"

"Just visiting."

"Well, what's up?"

"Isabel, I love you."

"What? We've only known each other for only a couple weeks."

"I don't care! I love everything about you."

Destina came closer, and was soon leaning on top of me.

"Destina! Get off! I have a girlfriend!"

"Who? Me?"

"No! It's Katrina."

"Pft! What do you see in a trash pit like her?"

"Trash pit?!"

I pushed her off of me and got into my wheelchair.

"Isabel, if you don't love me. Then I'll force you to love me!"

She leaped on top of my lap and tied my hands to my sides.

"You're not leaving this wheelchair until I'm done with you."

"NURSE! HELP!"

A nurse came rushing into my room,

"What's wrong?"

"Get this psycho off of me! And please untie me!"

"Destina! Get off of her!"

"Not until I get what I want from her!"

Destina tackled the nurse, tied her up, put duck tape over her mouth, and threw her into my closet. Poor nurse.

Flashback over~

Just to speed things up, basically Destina started making out with me, (I would have say she was a good kisser) but I didn't enjoy it at all. And soon later Katrina walked in.

You know what happens from there...

<><><><><><><><>

"Hey Isabel!"

"Get away from me you no good, perverted, desperate, whore!"

"Isabel, calm down."

"CALM DOWN?! WHY THE HELL WOULD I CALM DOWN?"

"Isabel, I know you're mad but-"

"Mad? Mad doesn't even fit the description of my anger right now."

"Isabel-"

"Destina, I don't wanna hear it. What you did was psychotic and down right wrong! Destina you know I'm in a relationship with someone, so why did you do that?"

"Like you said, I'm desperate. I haven't been out of this hospital or even felt what love is in 7 years!"

"That still doesn't give you the right to tie me to my wheel chair and kids me without my permission!"

"Look, I know some of the things i did were uncalled for but-"

"But nothing! You know what, just stay out of my life you psychotic lunatic!"

<><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><>

AN: Hey guys! Sorry this chapter took so long, all the talking was hard to type out and it just took a little longer than expected. Anyways thank you for all of the support you are giving on this book, it's just incredible and completely unexpected to me. We are so close to 300 reads, if we get there I'll most likely cry tears of happiness. Anyways I have to go it's like 2:40 am right now and I'm exhausted so goodnight readers and the next chapter is coming soon! Remember to leave a vote our comment any suggestions, love you all goodnight!