One

"Katrina get your ass down here!"

"Coming father!"

I pause my recording and go run down the stairs avoiding the broken ones.

"Yes father?"

"Go grab my pills and get out of that shitty outfit you're wearing."

"Yes father."

I rush over to the pill cabinet and open it, it's recently been stocked.

"Which pills?"

"The purple ones."

Oh great. The purple ones are the ones that make him very high and he usually always rapes me when he's on them.
I grabbed the whole container and set them the table next to him.

"I'll go get changed now."

I went upstairs and changed into a short skirt and a sports bra, hopefully he likes these clothes. I walked back downstairs to find my father with his clothes already off and when he saw me lets say some things happened in his lower area... I laid down on the couch and he immediantly got to work. While my father is raping me let me explain you some things. Where should I start? Let's start at the begining, when I was young my mother left us. My dad became so depressed and became a drug addict. My little sister who meant the world to me died because of our father smoking in front of us and because of blood loss. And I'll just stop there the rest isn't important right now.

(Later that night)

"Hey bitch, get down here!"

"Coming father!"

I rushed down the stairs and found a shitty 5 dollar cake on the kitchen table.

"Happy birthday whiney bitch, time for your birthday spankings.", by spankings he means beatings. He took off his belt and I bent over his legs, he whipped the crap out of me then raped me again.

Happy Birthday to me.

************************************************************************************************************

AN: Hey guys! hope you like this new book it's here to stay and I'll now be trying to update at least once a week. tell me if there's any mistakes and next chapter is coming soon! Love you all

- Maggie