Thirteen

"Hey, are you awake?"

"Whaaa?"

"Hey, it's me, Katrina?"

"Oh, hi Isabel's dad."

"So, I was talking to Isabel yesterday, and she said that you two were dating, is that true?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason... it's just that.. I wanted to adopt you two."

"Oh."

"But only if you think it wouldn't be weird to be dating your sister.."

"Oh, umm what did Isabel say about it?"

"She said it wouldn't be weird at all."

"Well.. even though it would be weird, I'll do anything for Isabel, and it would be nice to live with the person who loves me as much as I love her."

Isabel's dad just sat there crying tears of joy, as I had guessed.

"So, do you think it's weird that we're gay? Are you ok with it, I mean?"

"Totally! Love is love right?"

"Or are you just pretending that it's not weird because you're trying to support your daughter now?"

"Dammit, you caught me!"

I tried not to laugh cause this was a serious matter to me but I couldn't help myself cause he actually admitted it.

"So.. when you two are ready to be let out from the hospitial, I'll adopt you two!"

"Yay!"

I can't wait to be let out of this sad hell hole.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The next day, Isabel and I were still in the hospital, we were expected to be out in about.. um..

2 FUCKING MONTHS!!!

Apparently, we both haven't been in a hospital in years, and I have various drugs still ingested in me, with Isabel having her own problem I don't know of. She won't tell me for some reason...

I saw Isabel rolling into the cafeteria on her sparkeling wheelchair that we had decorated after the doctor said she had something wrong with her legs, I don't know what's wrong though, like I said she won't tell me anything about her 'injuries'.

'Isabel!" I motioned her over to me.

She ignored me and rolled into the lunch line, looking depressed, which concerned me.

After she got her lunch and sat down I walked towards her and sat down next to her.

"Go away please."

"What?"

"I just want to be alone."

How can she tell me to leave, when she didn't even look at me?!?!

"How can you tell me to leave when you haven't even looked at my face?"

"Cause, I know it's you Katrina."

"Oh.."

"Now, please leave me alone."

"Oh. O-ok."

I felt like my eyes were a river and the dam was about to break. I felt like my heart was torn in two, like that was her way of saying that our relationship, was, over.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: hey guys! Next chapter coming soon! and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment and keep reading!

- Maggie <3