Seventeen

<KATRINA'S POV>

She thinks she can win me back with a cliche door decoration? Well it may have worked... I'm less angry at her but not Destina, now that's unforgivable.

Me: Hey •-•

Isabel: sup :/

Me: Cone to my room

Isabel: Cone? Are we having ice cream?! :D

Me: no that was a typo -_-

Isabel: ;-; I'm hungry though

Me: fine meet me at the cafeteria

Isabel: yay! Free food! :D

Me: you're such a dork...

Isabel: ikr •-•

Me: just get over here.

<><><><><><><><>

Wait, what am I gonna say when she gets here? I'm so used to those gimmicks like "Hey beautiful." or "Hey there pretty lady." but what do I say at a time like this?! Fuckkkkk.

"Hey Katrina!"

"Hey..."

Lamest fucking greeting ever Katrina. Where the hell did my creativity go? Oh yeah, it went down the drain with my happiness and hope.

"So, did you see your door?"

"Yeah, it was, nice."

"Thanks."

She looked disappointed, maybe I should've said a better word than nice...

"Yeah, maybe."

"What?"

"Did I say something? Whoops!"

"That was a little awkward,

"Yep."

We both laughed. I really missed her.

"Katrina, nothing is going on between me and Destina. She basically tied me to my wheelchair and raped my mouth."

"That honestly sounds disgusting."

"Oh my god it was."

"Wait- she raped your mouth? What does that mean?!"

"She basically made out with me against my will."

"Ohh. Now I feel like an idiot."

"Well, sometimes you can be."

"Shut up!"

I playfully punched her arm and we both laughed.

After that we just caught up with each other, talking about our life's and well, small talk stuff.

"So, do you want to maybe go grab some coffee tomorrow at 9?"

"Sure, I'd love that."

Success! First date accomplished! Achievement unlocked! Oh my god I'm such a nerd.

I walked Isabel to her room.

"See ya then!"

"See ya."

She kissed my cheek and left. I feel loved, and happy again. I really love her.

<><><><><><><><>

AN: Woo! They're back together again! :D I honestly love doing the texting back in forth with the emojis, it's so fun! Anyways, next chapter coming soon! Be sure to leave a vote, I'll really appreciate it, and leave a comment if you have questions or whatever. Keep reading!

- Maggie <3