¶ CHAPTER 11 ¶

Ritesh had arranged intravenous fluid, and it was provided to Sidharth. Karan, Sumitra and Ritesh hadn't left Sidharth side after it. Shehnaaz had walked downstairs to complete chores assigned to her. She was finding it difficult to use some modern technology while cook, Mr Mishra had been a huge help for her.

"Khane ke liye, sir aur madam ko bulake lavo." (Call sir and madam for lunch.) As they hadn't moved from Sidharth in the past few hours. On listening to him, Shehnaaz stared at him in horror.

"Mai?" (Me?) She was stunned, as she knew they won't tolerate her presence around them.

"Ha..." (Yes...) nodded, concentrating back on his work. Shehnaaz hesitated to glance at him for help but on seeing him least affected, she turned towards her destination. She was frightened of them, as they had come to dislike her. After coming to know from Karan that the girl behind their son's condition was her. She had no complaints from them, she never had any grudges towards her aunt. God had gifted her with a beautiful trait that was never blaming anyone. She considered it her faith and moved on, never rewarding evil for evil.

That was the reason she never argued with her aunt it wasn't out of fear, yes she feared her! But a bigger element of respect overlapped it. She considered her as her mother and though Ganga never considered Shehnaaz as her daughter but never a moment came in Shehnaaz life when she hadn't provided Ganga with respect. She had taken all her insults without a word uttered.

Shehnaaz got into the room, found everyone staring at Sidharth. When her sight went on the person, she found him, conscious. A delight crossed her, seeing his condition was turning better. Rest were experiencing the same emotions, they had waited for that moment from the past few hours, not moving their eyes away.

Shehnaaz thought it was better to exist as she wasn't desiring to let him suffer due to her. As she turned herself to move she heard his exasperated voice. "What is this! Remove it! And why you... all..." Shehnaaz turned in haste, viewing a scene she least expected. Sidharth was on the verge to pull the drip harshly.

"Sid! Please..." Sumitra was on the verge to stop him but Shehnaaz words halted her in mid.

After seeing the view before her, Shehnaaz forgot the existence of everyone around. Her priority was Sidharth! "Nahi... kripa kar ke khud nu nuksan mat pahuchayo..." (No... I request you not to harm yourself...) She entered the room, folding hand before him. "Mai apse benati karti hu, sirf ek bari meri gall sun lijiye." (I am requesting you to listen to my words for once.) She was pleading with him, turning Sidharth to calm. Ritesh was going to wipe the blood and place it properly as Sidharth's attempt had misplaced it. Karan halted him, grabbing his wrist and gesturing in a negative manner. Karan knew if anyone entered the frame it would turn opposite, as both at the minute were unaware of the presence of the other.

Sidharth those red bloody eyes had turned soft as he got a glance of her. She walked towards her, "kitni baari kehna padhega, ki laprvahi na karo. Aap kabhi nahi sunte meri..." (How many times should I ask you not to behave carelessly? You never listen to me...) The tears on the verge to fall, Sidharth was going to brush it off but Shehnaaz didn't provide him. Concealing her face from him, that turned him furious again.

"Just move away," he turned his face away from her. "Agar tum meri Zindagi nahi ban sakti toh Zindagi mein aayi kyu? Agar laut hi jana hai, toh hone ka ehsaas kyu dilati ho? Agar todhna hi hai toh jodne ka dikhawa kyu karti ho?" (If you weren't going to be in my life, why did you even enter? If you have to move away, why do you make me aware of your presence? If you have to shatter me down, why even fake mending me?) Shehnaaz was amazed as the rest, the way Hindi came so fluently. As if his heart wasn't needing a language to express himself as if he was so much broken that those words rolled down without attempting.