¶ CHAPTER 24 ¶

SID

Only if the look could kill, he would have been 10 feet underground. How dare he to carry Shehnaaz? How did she even allow him? She opposed me to glance at her, and here she was, giving him a full view of her face. I fisted my hand in anger, controlling myself from banging it on that asshole's face.

"I... I was just taking her... to..." He again started with his stammering. I had no time to entertain his foolishness.

"Get her down!" I warned him if he dares to object. I had asked him to be beside her to take care not to draw himself close towards her. Never would he enter back into the mansion. Shehnaaz won't ever get a glimpse of him. Without giving a second thought, he laid Shehnaaz on the bed. I hate at such proximity they both were! And I hate feeling such a burning session inside my heart.

"Leave..." gritting my teeth, he rushed out. Till his figure was available, I didn't stop myself from glaring at him. How dare he! Slowly concentrate on the person much-interested digging a hole in the mattress rather than glancing at me.

"What was that all about?" I should see her flinch with the tone I used, swearing under my breath. I tried my level best to calm yet it came in a stern manner, anger radiating from it. "What was he up to?" My fury hadn't gone unnoticed by her, as she raised her head.

"Woh bus... bus bathroom jana tha, aur woh madat kar rahe the, maine bola tha... mai... mai... javugi..." As I took a step forward, she shut down. Her eyes screaming fear, I hate those emotions in those brown orbs. I never gave a shit about anyone having fear towards me, it often filled me with pride. But with her, it was different. I needed her to feel safe, I wanted her to feel wanted. As I was an inch away from her. Those orbs were getting bigger with each passing second.

I scrolled my hands around her waist and thighs, she came so easily in my arms. I had to keep in a note about making her eat healthy foods, she was turning weak. And after the blood she lost the previous day, it was necessary. Her breath hitched in her throat, as she gasped. She was taken aback by my move. Suddenly calmness passed my veins, the thought of doctor long forgotten.

Her arm got slowly transferred to my neck, for support with my sudden move. Her eyes closed while her small mouth was wide in surprise. She looked adorable! Was the same view offered to the doctor? The thought itself made me furious. I couldn't let anyone look her the way I could, her dupatta slowly slipped down. As if answering my thoughts, only I was allowed to stare at her in that manner.

Ho... main tera... Ho main tera...

I took her step towards the washroom, pushing the door with my feet. I walked inside, the soul had her eyes closed. "Open your eyes..." it came as a small whisper, she made me sound so soft. I never knew I could be so soft towards someone before I met her.

She obeyed and I could stare at those dark brown orbs, showcasing innocence. I slowly made her stand on her feet, caring she won't hurt her feet in any manner. Slowly taking my step back, our eyes never left each other.

"You can carry on with your work," I spoke, staring outside the washroom. Standing on the washroom door. I waited patiently but she stood there without moving, I glanced at her raising a brow. A slightly pink shade appeared on her lip, she seemed embarrassed.

"Kya? Mere paas pura din nahi hai." I attempted to sound casual but it appeared rude, never mind!

"Mai nahi kar sakti..." she shuttered.

"Kyu nahi?" She widens her eyes as if she couldn't believe my words.

"Ap... Ap... bahar..." she wasn't able to frame the words due to her embarrassment.