BONUS PART 3

NAAZ

I was sitting in the garden area, under the star-studded sky. Lost in myself, I was reminiscing about the days in the village.

I always used to cry over my fate. I always cried about why I never get love and care from people, why they never accepted me like others. Why I never deserved to be happy with my family? Why I had no parents to care for me, wipe my tears? But as I grew up, I started accepting my faith that there is no place for happiness in my life because I'm different from others. I'm flawed.

I was living my life the way it was. But never ever had thought that things would change, soon. And that's exactly what happened.

And he entered into my life like a new ray of hope. And then so many things changed, or should I say, the day I met him, my life had changed completely.

I still remember when I met him for the first time, the never missing glint in his eyes, his nonstop questioning, him chasing and me escaping.

Days passed and he never gave up on me even after knowing about my flaws, but I was tired. Tired of running away from him, my fate. Seeing his efforts for me, him taking a stand for me, fighting for me, I gave up. The hopes I had buried in my heart a long time ago, were awakened again, which I didn't want to. Because I knew or I believed that it would be crushed, as always.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, remembering the encounters that happened in the village. Gently brush it off, I looked at the sky with a small smile over my lips.

At that minute, my cell ranged. Bringing me to the present. I had been waiting for his call. He had promised to call after his dinner. I answered the call, a sweet smile playing on his lip. Suddenly his eyes shining with content, as he takes in my face. First question pondering from his mind as always.

"Had dinner?" His eyes were suspicious, well aware of my eating ability. I gave a slight nod, he kept staring. "I will get to know from the cook." He sounded serious but suddenly his voice turned soft as if defeated by himself. "I miss you... I just want to be there, holding you tight into my arms, close to my heart." I shyly lowered my gaze from him, couldn't he keep some words to himself. Did he have to express it loud? Did he never felt shy? A pink shade appearing again on my cheek.

"Shehnaaz don't do that!" His voice was loud and dangerous. I looked at him, "I won't able to control and will move back to India." He warned, I narrowed my eyes at him.

Lyra had started teaching me English and I understood each word more clearly. He wasn't aware of it though. "Apko study nahi karni?" I changed the topic, asking him to end the call. If he didn't I would burst into tears. As I missed him more than he could ever imagine and I could ever express. His small things were missed the most.

Him scolding me as I walked carelessly on the stairs. Him ordering me to complete the entire food. Him glaring at Karan on him teasing me, he holding close to his heart as we slept on his bed. I felt so alone in the big mansion, I could sense his presence at each corner.

"Hey," he called out and soon I realised a drop of tear escaped from my eyes. "Don't you dare! I will leave all the resistance I had made up..." He pleaded with me with his eyes. We both were aware, he couldn't visit India. His exams were coming soon and he needed to concentrate. For that particular reason, I hadn't accompanied him to London. He had scored very well and got an opportunity in the biggest university in London.

I had witnessed the pride in Dad's eyes that day, he couldn't handle the joy. He was the proudest father and surely that day had changed many things between Sidharth and his father. And his mom was shedding tears seeing them hugging each other.