Full moon

Y/n Carter 4th year
Dear diary,
I've just started my 4th year at Beauxbatons.
The girls think it's funny that i was sent here instead of hogwarts.
I guess it is a bit strange that I live in England but go to school in France .
My mum was french and went to Beauxbatons that's why she sent me here .
My dad was a muggle he was English ,all the girls wanted to know how my parents met.

So I told them it sounds like something straight out of a movie .
My mum Antoinette Monet was on a school trip to London to visit the Ministry of Magic headquarters with school.
She bumped into him ,my dad Elijah Carter on her way to the Ministry .
It was like love at first sight . My father then took her out and showed her the best places in London.
They hit it off straight away and since then I've had the best family I could've ever asked for .
——————-
Present day

.Fuck!. was my first thought when I woke up.
I didn't understand why I let Mattheo get that close why I enjoyed it and why I didn't push him away .
The thing that made me even more mad is I didn't even fully regret it but I'm sure I will soon.
"Hey morning sleepy head" Sylvia said as she fixed her school skirt .
Robin and Nova were sat on Sylvia's bed too .

"Morning guys" I say rubbing my eyes and sitting up .
"Fucking hell what happened to your neck?!" Nova said walking over to my bed.
Shit hickeys .
I pulled the cover up hiding my neck .
"Who did this girl tell us who the person isssss!!" Nova squeals .

"It's nothing pleaseeeee don't tell anyone guys!" I said grumpy .
"Just tell us!" Robin said as she also sat on my bed .
Along with Sylvia who was at the end of my bed leaning forward on its frame .
"Some random guy in hufflepuff " I lie .
"When?" Sylvia questions .
No one knew me and Mattheo were meeting at night to do our project .
They didn't know we were doing the moon cycle they thought we were working on our own and that we would hand in our work to Slughorn to make it look like we did it as a pair.

"Last night I went for a walk and bumped into him ok just please don't tell anyone!" Robin rolls her eyes slightly .
"Girl what kinda friends would we be if we didn't tease you about it!" Robin joked as she got up from my bed along with Sylvia and Nova .

"We will see you at breakfast?" Nova asked I simply nod.

As soon as they leave I jump out of bed and rush to my bathroom mirror where I inspect the damage .
Shit it was worst then I thought.
That bastard .
I did a spell to get rid of them . They didn't fade completely but good enough .
I really should've done that spell last night.

I get ready and head down to breakfast where I see Nova ,Robin ,Sylvia,Mattheo and Theodore Nott sat .
I walk over and sit down opposite Theodore and Mattheo .
"Hey guys" I said shyly .
"Soooooo Y/n get up to anything last night?" Theodore asks .

"For fuck sake you told him?" I said turning to Sylvia.
"No we didn't??" Robin said for Sylvia.
"Hold on what?" Theodore questions .
"Y/n was fucking some hufflepuff last night when she went out walking" Sylvia teased me as she grabbed my shoulders and shock them a bit .
Mattheo was being quiet he didn't even look at me.

"So you got rid of the hickeys then? I'm surprised whoever did those deserves a award because those were some danm deep purple hickeys" Robin laughed as she poked my neck.

I swatted her hand away ,I noticed as Robin said that I got rid of them Mattheo was now looking at me ,he looked angry.

"So new girl Carter already getting action hey can I be next?" Theo teased I shoved his shoulder from across the table and laughed .
"Your a ass so you have no chance" I teased back.
Mattheo looked like he was going to explode.
"I have to go I've got to get my Astronomy book I forgot it in my dorm" I lied I just needed to get away from Mattheo.