Extra complications

Smut ⚠️

"Look all I'm saying! is are we sure Riddle is even here for like a Pacific reason?!" Ron shouted at Hermione as both of them were squabbling like kids about not finding anything out about Riddle.

"Guys shut up someone might hear us!" I shut them up finally.
All four of us were sat in the astronomy tower discussing about Mattheo.
Harry was being very quiet he looked deep in thought.
"Harry what are you thinking about?" I question him .
"Ok so you said that you were following Riddle?"
"Yes?"
"And he just disappeared?"
"Yeah? Where are you going with this?"
I had followed Riddle on multiple occasions some of them ended up with just him just going to the bathroom or him meeting people and him just disappearing .
Vanishing into thin air.
Even when I was hot on his tail he just *PUFF* vanished!

"What if he went to the room of requirement? Like think about it! Y/n your kinda new so probably know nothing about it! That's why you didn't connect the dots!" Harry sounded like he had just solved who the murder was in Cluedo.
Hermione clicked her fingers and got up next to Harry .
"Your right it makes sense! I can't believe I didn't see it god I'm so stupid!" Hermione started to rummage about in her bag for something .

"She's about to explain it to you" Ron saw me looking confused.
I just nodded at the red haired boy.
"Look this is the room of requirement! We've only been there a few times INTILL Umbridge busted us for using defensive spells" she laid out a book.
Hogwarts history .
She pointed to the information box on the room.

"Oh so it only appeares when someone needs it the most? That's why Riddle kept disappearing and that's why he kept going up to the 7th floor!" finally realising what the trio was on about!
"You didn't tell us he kept going to the 7th floor!! Why didn't you tell us we would've Figured it out sooner!" Hermione scolded me.

"Well we've already figured it out now so it doesn't matter!" Harry defended me.

"Ok so how do I get in?" Harry smirked at my eagerness.
"Walk past 3 times and think about what you need! In this case to follow Riddle" Hermione answers my question.
"So just think about what I need which is to follow Riddle and the door should just appear?" I say astounded at how easy it sounds.
"It isn't that easy if you think about anything else except following Riddle or you get distracted then-"
"The door won't appear" Ron finishes Hermione's sentence.

"Ok so no distractions just following Riddle got it!" I get up patting the dust off my skirt.
I'm about to walk down the stairs but before I do I turn to Harry
"Harry? You don't think that last night in the hall with the whole death eater warning thing had something to do with what Riddle is up to? Do you?" I say worried that we were running out of time.
Last night we slept in the hall because a "code red" Pansy likes to call it.
"I don't know if it was Riddle? Or if he had something to do with it? but I doubt that it was nothing Y/n All the teachers looked rattled" Harry stared into my eyes meanfully .

"Ok then we'll get answer's we have to for your sake and everyone else's" I nod at the trio and head down back to my common room.

"Pureblood" I whispered the password to get into the commons .
The common room was dark and silent as everyone was in bed asleep.
I walked past the sofas when a lamp turned on in the corner by the big chair and fireplace .
I turn quickly to see who it was.
"Where have you been?" Mattheo was sat there with a book in his lap.
"Why were you sitting in the dark pretending to read a book?" I fire back as I walk behind the sofa and place my arms on the back of it leaning forward.

"Cute" Mattheo stood up putting throwing the book on the table in front of him.
"answer my question where were you Carter?" He sounded a lot more interested now.
"Mind your business isn't that what you said to Rosier?" I tried brushing it off trying to avoid answering his questions.