Leaving

It was Dobby's funeral today.
It was only Harry, Ron and Hermione who went.
I didn't feel comfortable with going I barely knew him.
I watch as the three come back in after burying the elf.
Mattheo was still locked in his room.
The three of them said nothing they just went back to their rooms until tea time.
Luna made dinner , we decided to let Mattheo out to eat.
He was sat at the table stuffing his face, he was clearly really hungry.

I watch as Harry goes up to get more food of the side.
I stand next to him.
"You ok?" I whisper putting my hand on his shoulder.
He shakes his head and I see his glassy eyes.
I take the plate from his hands putting it on the side before embracing him in a hug.
I wrap my hands around his neck, as his tighten round my waist.
I snuggle into his neck , his head falls onto my shoulder.
"I'm sorry about your friend Harry" I whisper and he hums.
I feel him swallow a sob before pulling away.
"Thank you" he nods before kissing my cheek and going to sit with Hermione , Ron and Luna who were sat in the front room.
The front room and kitchen were one room, but there were doors to separate the two rooms if you wanted but they were open.
I turn to notice Theo up from his seat at the table.
Fuck. Where'd he go.
I hear the door slam and run out after him.

"Where the fuck are you going!?"

Mattheo riddle PoV.

They finally let me out to eat, whoever make this food is a good cook I thought.
I stuffed my face , we'd been here for 24hours already and they hadn't fed me.
I watch as Harry gets up from the sofa , walking into the kitchen where Y/n was watching me with eagle eyes.
I noticed her change in looks.
How her hair was Messier and just thrown up into a pony tail to her paler skin tone.
The life looked like it had been sucked out of her.
She had dark circles under her eyes and her cheeks looked skinner.
But somehow she was still beautiful.
She was wearing blue jeans with a long grey shirt and a green jacket on top.

My thoughts were interrupted when I notice Y/n put her hand on Harry's shoulder both their backs facing me

Y/n put her hand on Harry's shoulder both their backs facing me.
Were they-
I drop my fork onto my plate as I watch the scene.
Y/n hugs him and they pull each other closer.
They were together.
My heart practically broke into a million pieces.
It felt like someone had stabbed me in the back with a knife and kept twisting it.
Her arms were wrapped round his neck , her face not visible as she was buried in the rook of his neck.
Harry's hands were on her back as he tightened his grip, his face was led on her shoulder.

I didn't understand sadness, not properly but one emotion I could understand was anger.
That's what I was feeling right now, but I couldn't ignore the pain in my chest when I watched them.
Harry pulls away as he kisses Y/n on the cheek my Y/N!
I get up front he table not bothering to be quiet as I exit the house onto the windy beach.
I needed to leave, i DIDN'T know where I was going or what I was going to do when I did but I knew I couldn't stay here.
"Where the fuck are you going!?" I turn to see y/n following me.
I ignore her as I turn to keep waking.
"I'm talking to you Riddle! You have no where to go!" I stop dead in my tracks as I whip around walking towards her.