Cat fight

It was 4th Period Tuesday and I was walking to defence against the dark arts by myself as Pansy was ill today so didn't go to any classes and the rest of our group just had different classes so will be coming from different directions.

I turn a corner and bump into the person I really didn't want to see.
"Oh Carter you should really be more careful" Tabitha smirks at me.
She says it very condescendingly
I notice that Mattheo is behind her talking to Malfoy they were both learnt against the wall a few feet away.
"Yeh well maybe you should watch where your going" I state walking past her .
She turns .
"Carter , that names so familiar? Hmm I can't put my finger on it? Oh I know my Mother helped kill your waste of space mudblood Mother and muggle Father but hey? What do I know it wasn't that memorable" she says spitefully.
I've never turned back so fast .
I practically had already dropped my books when turning round .

"Don't worry you'll remember this" I say punching her square in the face .
Her nose instantly bursts.
She holds her nose and before I can do anything her wand is in her hand.
"Incendio!" She shouts .
Flames hit my arm .
My arm was on fucking fire this bitch.
I didn't even try to stop the fire spreading up my arm I just lunge at Tabitha.
We both fall to the ground as I just tackled her.
She wasn't expecting it considering I was still on fire.

I start punching her in the face , I grab her head and i'm about to hit her head off the floor when I'm pulled off of Tabitha and someone's damp jacket was on my arm to put out the fire .
I had really bad burns that had spread all the way from my wrist to the top of my shoulder but I was so mad I didn't care I still tried to get up to continue the fight.
But I didn't realise the person who had grabbed me off Tabitha was Mattheo and he was still holding me.
"Let go! who's side are you fucking on!" I scream trying to get out of his strong grip.
Tabitha was now sat up against the wall holding her head while Draco was looking at the back of her head.

I hope I have her brain damage , fucking bitch.
Mattheo pulls me away towards the commons .
"Let go of me!" I shout he still had hold of me.
He apprates to his room.
He pushes me on the bed "sit stay"
"I'm not a fucking dog!" I say getting up.
He pushed me down gently so I'm back sat on his bed.
"No your not but your being a real bitch right now" he states .
"Your hurt pretty bad let me help you" he takes the jacket from my arm.
Yeh it was pretty bad it was already starting to blister.

I wince and look away as he pulls the damp jacket from my skin some of the jacket had stuck to my skin.
"She got you good huh" Mattheo said inspecting my arm.
"Yeh because she's a dirty bitch who doesn't fight fair if you just left I would've-" he cuts me off.
"You would've burnt to death" he smirks at me.
He thinks he's so clever.
"You should've just let me maybe I would've set her on fire in the process" I yelp as he puts a wet compress on my arm to calm the burn.

"Why didn't you just leave it? Tabby loves getting under people's skin it's basically her talent and you let her" he said as he got his wand out to heal the burn.
"New wand?" I smirk knowing I had broke his last one.
"Look all I'm saying is-" he try's to continue but I cut him off.
"What your saying is that I should just roll over and let her talk about my parents! Is that how you guys met? oh hey I'm Mattheo come to my front room and watch the Carter's get killed yay! Is that how it went!" I quickly stand up and push him away from me.

"No it isn't how we met and trust me when I say this , it wasn't easy watching people get killed in front of you at the age of 15" he was now stood in front of me as I pace up and down his room.
Is he kidding!.
"Wasn't easy ha wasn't easy for you you know what wasn't easy! It wasn't fucking easy wondering why my parents didn't show up to my 15th birthday ,waiting up for them hoping that they'd come back! INTILL you're grand father comes to see you that night of your birthday to tell you that your parents were murdered by the most feared wizard of all time at just the age of 15!!" I shout getting very angry.
I was still pacing his room my arm was getting more and more painful.

"You said that you didn't feel bad! You said that! So don't try and tell me how to react about people talking bad about my parents don't ever do that again! you don't have the right!" I stop pacing finally stopping in front of him .
"Let me heal your arm" he try's to brush away what we were arguing about.
"No I think I'd rather go to medical" I tilt my head up a little higher.

"Y/n I'm not going to apologise for what my father did. It wasn't my fault nor was it Tabitha's all I knew was to listen to my father and never disobey him , I saw so many people die before your parents I was use to it and that's when I knew he had fully fucked me up" he states taking a step towards me.

"How can you say that! Tabitha joked about my parents! She's just as bad!"
There was a pause.
"So your not sorry for what your father has done to millions of people!" I laugh in disbelief.
"How can you even call him dad!" I was disgusted.
If I was him I would be ashamed to be related to him let alone call him my father!.

"He's my father! And nothing he has done will change that! I don't agree with all the shit he's put people though but what do you expect me to do! Do you expect me to fucking find every person he has screwed over or affected with his actions and apologise? I have nothing to be sorry for! I'm not my father so stop treating me like him! I wish he didn't do the things he does but I can't change that! Do I feel bad that he has done that to many people yes but I won't apologise! If my father owns anyone a apology it's me it's fucking me!! But he won't even apologise to his own son ,his own BLOOD for his shit let alone the millions of strangers he killed or the People he called his friends!!"
He shouts finally confessing his feelings about his father.

I gulp as a tear runs down my cheek.
"I'm sorry I-" I bite my lip not knowing what to say to the boy .
"Don't be I'm not so you shouldn't be either" he says walking around to sit on his bed .
"It wasn't fair of me to say that- you have nothing to apologise for." I'm about to walk out of the door when he speaks .
"I'm sorry for what my father did to your family" I turn and his eyes meet mine.
"I know" I sadly smile.
"Let me help you" he says getting up and grabbing his wand from his side.

I nod and walk over to sit where he was just sat.
I lift my arm and he holds it gently.
"It might hurt a bit" he states .
"I can take it" I smirk at the boy.
"Vulnera Sanentur" he says over and over again as his wand goes to each burn.
"Fuck" I hiss as I watch the wounds slowly evaporate.
10 minutes went by and I was mostly healed it was still red in some areas but no blisters.
"Put some lotion on it and it should heal with in a week or so" I laugh slightly at the boy.
"Thank you doctor Riddle" I smile up at him as he rolls his eyes playfully.

Mattheo's door opens and Sylvia runs in.
"Oh thank god your ok!" She goes to hug me but I was still extremely sore.
"Ow!" I squeak.
"Sorry!" She winces as she looks at my arm.
"Trust me it looked a lot worst Theo helped heal it" I say following her eyes to my arm.
"Theo?" She says confused.
"Mattheo" I look towards him he is learnt on his draws opposite us .
Sylvia nods.
That's when Theodore came in also.
"Hey Y/n you ok I heard-" Mattheo cuts him off.
"Yeh she fine thanks to me you can go now Theodore" he pushes off his draws and stalks towards Theodore.

"I was just making sure she was Ok!" Theodore starts to get angry.
"Well you didn't care about me after you fucked me! as you have been avoiding me for days now!" My eyebrow raises as I look at him.
"I was going to talk to you about that I swear! I just didn't know how!" He try's to get closer but Mattheo stops him by putting his hand on Theodore's chest and pushing him .
"Leave Nott"
"Y/n I'm sorry ok!" And then he left .
Sylvia sat next to me rubbing my back.
"We should get you back to our dorm you need rest" she helps me up and we are about to walk out till I turn to Theo .

"Thank you really .. thank you" I nod and follow Sylvia to our dorm.
"No problem Carter" Theo whispers under his breath as he watches Y/n leave again.