Halloween

I decided to go as a vampire anyway .
The party was being held in ravenclaw common room.
I walk in to see Fred dressed as the wolf and Robin as little red Riding hood.
I smile at their costume they look great I turn to see Luna as Harly Quinn and Nova as poison ivy.
They looked amazing, I wish me and Theo could do that.

I turn and bump into a boy with a mask on
"Shit sorry" I couch down picking up the boys solo cup.
He didn't say anything , I can see his smirk as the mask was only covering his eyes.
"Mattheo?" I whisper hoping it was him.
He nods smiling.
He was dressed as a Vampire too.
I could've kissed him right here.
He was dressed as Dracula with a masquerade mask on.
I notice Pansy walking up to us both and I play my part beautifully.
"Riddle what the actual fuck, why are you a vampire!" I pretend I'm mad at Him as
Pansy is standing next to me smiling.

"Calm your tits Carter if I knew you were coming as a vampire I would've never come as one?" He fired back as he looked at Pansy .
"Cool it guys lots of people have the same costume" she laughs and I glare at Mattheo.
"You look great Pans!" She was dressed as a spy.
"Thanks you guys look good too" she eyed mine and Mattheo's costume.
I giggle and she grabs my hand walking me to the sofas .
Where Tabitha and Kai were dressed as a cop and prisoner.
Kai was the prisoner, Tabitha was the cop.
Cedric was also there he was dressed as the joker and cho was dressed as Batman.
I looked at Mattheo who was glaring at Diggory , I guess he hasn't forgave Cedric for kissing me at the party a few months ago.

"Nice outfit Y/n" Tabitha's sarcastic voice made my ears ring.
"Who did that to your neck Tabs?" I point to my neck smirking , knowing that those bruises were from me grabbing her .
She grinds her teeth , Kai puts him hand on he thigh telling her to calm down.
I smirk and sit next to Pansy.
Sylvia walks over as a sexy Nun and Pansy's mouth drops .
"Your drooling" Tabitha calls out Pansy in front of everyone.
This bitch is on thin ice.
Sylvia doesn't hear Tabitha and sits on the arm chair next to Pansy.
Mattheo sits next to and I shuffle closer to Pansy.

"Aww you came matching how cute!" Kai smirks at Mattheo trying to get a rise out of him.
"Shut your mouth Roiser or we will have a problem" Theo nods at Kai who clamps his mouth shut clearly remembering the events of the last time Mattheo got mad at him.
"I'm going to dance" Tabitha grabs Kai's hand and they make there way to the dance floor.
"Hey Um Sylvia you look really cool" Pansy couldn't act herself with Sylvia anymore .
I could sense the nervousness on her.
"Thanks Pans you look hot too!" Sylvia puts her hand on Pansy's shoulder giving it a squeeze.
"Im cho" Cedric's girlfriend I'm guessing introduces herself to me.

I nod and shake her hand "Y/n Carter" I fake a smile .
God it was awkward.
Pansy and Sylvia get up leaving us four alone.
"Hey um Y/n I wanna apologise for what happened a few months ago-"
Cedric stutters trying not to look at Mattheo who was next to me glaring up at him.
I hit Theo's leg with mine subtly telling him to cut it out.
"It's fine Cedric we were both drunk it doesn't matter"
He nods and smiles "I'm so glad um I thought maybe we could be friends?"
"Walk away Diggory" Mattheo says in a angered tone.
"Riddle stop it-" I turn to Theo annoyed that he had to get involved.

"Walk away with your girlfriend before I do something I regret yeh?" He nods at Riddle with a sly smirk on his face knowing that he had just embarrassed Diggory.
As him and Cho walk away I smack his leg, we were now alone on the Sofas with random younger years around us dancing.
"What the fuck was that?" I look at him with dark eyes.
"What? You were actually going to except his friendship?" He sits straighter almost surprised at my reaction.
"I dunno? But that's my decision to make not yours!" I fold my arms and look away from the boy
He puts his hand on my thigh and I push it off
"Your really mad right now?" He huffs and I scoff
"Yeah I'm mad! I can decide what type of person someone is by myself and decide who I want and who I don't want to be friends with it has nothing to do with you" I roll my eyes getting up.