Godric's Hollow

The mood was different since Ron left , Harry seemed angry and Hermione seemed depressed.
We kept moving and we were currently on some rocks , they were flat and we would be abled to camp here so I set up the tent it didn't take long I had got the hang of it now.
Hermione left behind her scarf just in case Ron wanted to come back.
Hermione was sat on the flat surface reading and I was next to her.
"Hermione-"
"Don't — I don't need your pity" she coldly states as she flips a page.
"I know and I'm not pitying you , I just want you to know that I'm sorry" I nod and she turns to me with tears in her eyes.

"Why? It's not like you made Ron leave , he did all that by himself" she gulps as her chin wobbles slightly.
"I know and I'm still sorry, I know you care for him differently to everyone else" I tilt my head to the tent meaning Harry .
She cared for Ron differently then Harry , she loved Ron she just didn't want to admit it yet.
"Thank you" she nods and she hugs me gently as she pulls away she puts her head on my shoulder.
That's when Harry comes out.
"Hermione you were right , about the snitch but I didn't catch it with my hands I almost swallowed it!" He shows Hermione the snitch which had writing on.
"I Open at the close"
"What's that even mean?" I shake my head reading it.
Harry shrugs and Hermione also has no clue.
"I was thinking that-" Harry gets cut off by Hermione.

"I know Harry you want to go there but it's too dangerous" she states getting up walking towards the tent.
"But what if he hid it there?" Hermione huffs at Harry .
"I've been thinking about it too Harry and I think we might have too" I see Harry get a little bit of excitement flow through his body.
"Wait where?" They both look at me and then each-other.
"Godric's Hollow" my eyes widen , I knew what and where that place was every wizard or witch did.
It was the beginning of the impossible.
"We go tomorrow?" Harry states in a questioning manner but me and Hermione knew it was a order.

MATTHEO RIDDLE POV

Tabitha yet again bothers me even after I told her to fuck off, she never listens.
"I know you're lonely I can fix that" she runs her finger tips across my shoulders.
I stay silent not having the strength to argue.
"Leave him cousin" Draco walks in looking tired also.
"Why?! He deserves company? It doesn't matter who or what he is I just wish Y/n could of saw that" she spitefully says as she pouts at me.
"I said Leave him" Draco's voice was more forceful now but Tabitha being Tabitha doesn't listen.

"She didn't love you when you got the mark did she-" she puts her hands on my knees leaning forward so our faces were inches apart.
"She said she didn't care about the mark-" I quietly choke out and Tabitha smirks.
"If she didn't care then why did she try hurt you and Why did she side with Potter after seeing what you had to do because of that so called mark on you're arm? Hmm." Maybe she was right.
Maybe Y/n didn't care for me like I thought.
"Will you stop with the mind games Tabbs" Draco sits on my bed.
"She didn't love you when you were somebody useful did she! didn't love you when you were the person you were always meant to be!" Tabitha goes on and I start to lose interest in the conversation.

"She only loved you and acknowledged you when you were somebody you weren't" she smirks as she stand up circling me.
"Maybe you're right-" I get cut off by Draco scoffing at me.
"What? Ha! Sure Tabitha would love you when you were a death eater?" He mocks looking at me like I was stupid.
"Of course I would!" Tabitha plays along agreeing with draco not picking up on his mocking tone.
Tabitha was right.
I was always going to turn into this person.
Y/n loved the fake version of myself.

"Yeah Sure but would she love you if you wasn't?" Draco looks at me asking me the question instead of Tabitha.
I shrug "no body loved me when I wasn't a death eater-"

"Y/N DID!! She fucking loved you when you weren't anybody that the dark lords side cared about! She cared about you when you were a death eater!! Stop letting Tabitha change your mind because you're lonely and depressed!" I see Draco get up as he says this.
Storming towards me.
I felt Tabitha's hands tighten on my shoulders.
"I'm not depressed! She treated me like somebody I wasn't!" I say not shouting at all even though I tried too.